Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Is there a Module or a way, Mark Study Notes Dates who are written or used?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Pancho Ledezma

Pancho Ledezma

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 March 2022 - 03:07 PM

Meaning, when i open the dates, you know the current day because is marked with a red circle (Screenshot 2022-03-03 113340.jpg), One can know the selected day because is marked by a gray background circle (Screenshot 2022-03-03 113215.jpg)

In the same way (my question is...), can we are able to see what dates has information on it; that is to say, which dates we have something written by marking them with a circle, or color point, or highlight or background color on the date's drop menu, so we can be able to search study note by looking what dates has information on it.?

For example I had Highlighted for demonstration purposes a date with yellow as it to say that has information on it, so when i open the date's drop down menu it has highlighted the days that has something written or information on them. (Screenshot 2022-03-03 114306.jpg)

Other easy way I had think of, will be like just put the date in bold numbers ( 24 ) or italic numbers ( 24 ), or underline numbers ( 24 ) or a combination of those, like so ( 24 ) ( 24 ) ( 24 )

Thank you in advanced to the community...

Attached Files

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 03:15 PM

Meaning, when i open the dates, you know the current day because is marked with a red circle (Screenshot 2022-03-03 113340.jpg), One can know the selected day because is marked by a gray background circle (Screenshot 2022-03-03 113215.jpg)

In the same way (my question is...), can we are able to see what dates has information on it; that is to say, which dates we have something written by marking them with a circle, or color point, or highlight or background color on the date's drop menu, so we can be able to search study note by looking what dates has information on it.?

For example I had Highlighted for demonstration purposes a date with yellow as it to say that has information on it, so when i open the date's drop down menu it has highlighted the days that has something written or information on them. (Screenshot 2022-03-03 114306.jpg)

Other easy way I had think of, will be like just put the date in bold numbers ( 24 ) or italic numbers ( 24 ), or underline numbers ( 24 ) or a combination of those, like so ( 24 ) ( 24 ) ( 24 )

Thank you in advanced to the community...

If you use the Journal notes editor in e-Sword you can save notes by date, the Study Notes Editor is set up to save by Book, Chapter and Verse

#3 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 06 March 2022 - 03:21 PM

While in the Journal Notes tap just left click on the search icon. This will open up a list of all the notes you have made. Would be nice to have them show like your example but for now we only have the left click option.

Gal 2:20

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God 

There must be conviction before there can be conversion 

#4 Pancho Ledezma

Pancho Ledezma

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 March 2022 - 03:22 PM

If you use the Journal notes editor in e-Sword you can save notes by date, the Study Notes Editor is set up to save by Book, Chapter and Verse

I understand, thank you for your respond,

Let's say I'm saving by Book, Chapter and verse, On a date a save some information, in the future I go back with a study group to the same verse, chapter, book, but I have to go month by month, day by day to find where I saved the first note i made or any other saved date for that matter,

So thank you for being an active user and response to this post... I really appreciate your input, thank you, you give me something to think about

#5 Pancho Ledezma

Pancho Ledezma

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 March 2022 - 03:31 PM

While in the Journal Notes tap just left click on the search icon. This will open up a list of all the notes you have made. Would be nice to have them show like your example but for now we only have the left click option.

Yes, I'm thinking the same, i guess this suggestion should go to the developer instead.... thank you again

#6 PeanutGallery

PeanutGallery

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 06:58 AM

I understand, thank you for your respond,

Let's say I'm saving by Book, Chapter and verse, On a date a save some information, in the future I go back with a study group to the same verse, chapter, book, but I have to go month by month, day by day to find where I saved the first note i made or any other saved date for that matter,...

Could you not type in the dates within the Study Notes; seems a little less work than scrolling through all the dates in the Journal?

At least that way the verse in question would have the double-underline as a marker; just a thought.

Edited by PeanutGallery, 07 March 2022 - 07:02 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users