Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

create a DSS Bible eSword MAC/iOS module from scratch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tap

tap

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 01:43 PM

I have learned converting the DSS Bible to Mac is not as easy as one would hope.  Since I have not been able to get the help to do this, an internet conversation has led me to ask if we can create this filework for Mac from scratch?  The originator of the windows filework will offer the following:

If this is something you can do, I can provide the same RTL MS Word files I originally supplied to Bodin Florin Ciprian.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Todd

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 02:57 PM

I have learned converting the DSS Bible to Mac is not as easy as one would hope.  Since I have not been able to get the help to do this, an internet conversation has led me to ask if we can create this filework for Mac from scratch?  The originator of the windows filework will offer the following:

If this is something you can do, I can provide the same RTL MS Word files I originally supplied to Bodin Florin Ciprian.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Todd

If the text is available in ms-word files then they can be copied into e-sword's module creation tool called e-Sword Tooltip NT which can create modules for all versions of e-Sword

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users