Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

I Just Can't Believe It

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 20 February 2022 - 07:58 PM

I was doing some reminiscing about this community, and looked when I joined. 15th June 2011.

It was in that year when BibleSupport.com thingy was started up by that totally weird character, Josh Bond (not related to 007 James Bond), of which he felt that this is something that God wanted him to do. And so out of obedience he started this ministry.

And so, as Josh put it

On June 8, 2011 I installed IPBoard, the software this website uses. On June 11, 2011, I asked a few people to test the functionality. The next day, the website went live.

And the rest is an incredible history.

Perhaps the most amazing thing about this adventure is just how so much God's hand was (and still is) on this project. The growth of BibleSupport and the continuing growth of this site makes this to be the largest repository/library for e-Sword, in the world, and the largest online gathering place of Christians. That is a fact, and not an exaggeration.

For me, this place has been a blessing in more ways that I can imagine, and although I don't download much stuff as I have done before, yet to be able to come here and be able to contribute, help, and share, this makes it one amazing ride.

So, in conclusion, I trust God's hand continues to be on this ministry, and everyone is blessed as a result of it.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 20 February 2022 - 07:58 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#2 Aminata

Aminata

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 01:45 PM

I thank God for people like you and Josh....  you all are blessed to be a blessing and I am one of many who stand on the receiving end.  I'm fairly new to this site, but it as always been a tremendous help to me.   

Thank you again,  

God Bless

Aminata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users