Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

convert and/or create your own modules, including tools

20 replies to this topic

#1 edgar Yochanan Phillips

edgar Yochanan Phillips

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 10:58 AM

Comments: I would like to know is there a possibility that I can change certain words, place names and names in e-Sword? for example Like God, Jesus, High Priest, Jehovah, Lord etc.

I am not a computer expert.

In my years as a believer I am not using these words and when I have to send something from e-Sword then I must first put it in a word document and change it and then I can send it.

For me it is a matter of conscience when it comes to pursuing the truth since IESO The Anointed One The Copper Man of Nazarheth is the Truth and in Him there is no lie.

Trust that you will understand

Brother Edgar Yochanan Phillips

Truly Sabaim

The land beyond the Rivers of Chous-Ethiopia

The land of Ophir

The Land of SABA

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 11:26 AM

Comments: I would like to know is there a possibility that I can change certain words, place names and names in e-Sword? for example Like God, Jesus, High Priest, Jehovah, Lord etc.

I am not a computer expert.

In my years as a believer I am not using these words and when I have to send something from e-Sword then I must first put it in a word document and change it and then I can send it.

For me it is a matter of conscience when it comes to pursuing the truth since IESO The Anointed One The Copper Man of Nazarheth is the Truth and in Him there is no lie.

Trust that you will understand

Brother Edgar Yochanan Phillips

Truly Sabaim

The land beyond the Rivers of Chous-Ethiopia

The land of Ophir

The Land of SABA

You cannot edit modules from inside e-Sword, However you can change text in modules provided that modules are not official or licensed e-Sword resources. Any module downloaded from here on Bible Support can be modified using the module creation tool known as e-Sword ToolTip NT which can be downloaded from right here on Bible Support. 

e-Sword Tooltip NT is a special word processor created for the purpose of creating modules for e-Sword, this includes modules for both the Windows and Apple/MAC versions of e-Sword. Tooltip can be used to create all module types including; Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Devotionals, Bible Reading Plans, Bible Harmonies, Maps & Graphics, and Topic or book modules. 

http://www.biblesupp...ooltip-tool-nt/

#3 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 11:27 AM

You can but I recommend that you learn REAL Hebrew first for His name instead of pseudo-Hebrew.

יֵשׁוּעַ

And not use the typo Nazarheth instead of Nazareth

"Copper Man" is not the same as a "carpenter".

https://en.wiktionar...&oldid=64801082

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#4 edgar Yochanan Phillips

edgar Yochanan Phillips

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 02:36 AM

Saloum 

I would like to know if there is a ToolTipTool NT 20191007 .exe for 2021, but for Windows 10 home 64-bit operating system.

Thanks
Edgar

#5 edgar Yochanan Phillips

edgar Yochanan Phillips

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 02:43 AM

I did download the App from the below provided link. I did install but when I run the program I get the error below. e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT 20200411.exe

Report the following:
⎕WI CREATION ERROR: Class not registered "TIS.TX.TextControl.28"
VerseList2[5]         a←form ⎕wi '.txVL.Create' TXVersion
                             ^

VerseList2[5] *
TxCtrl[39]
Start[87]

#6 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 10:10 AM

Try Unblock on the properties page of the .exe file, and then run the installer as Administrator

#7 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 10:42 AM

I did download the App from the below provided link. I did install but when I run the program I get the error below. e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT 20200411.exe

Report the following:
⎕WI CREATION ERROR: Class not registered "TIS.TX.TextControl.28"
VerseList2[5]         a←form ⎕wi '.txVL.Create' TXVersion
                             ^

VerseList2[5] *
TxCtrl[39]
Start[87]

You should download one of the two 2019 versions that are available for downloading, that 2020 version has an issue with the textcontrol component within it

#8 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 11:24 AM

You should download one of the two 2019 versions that are available for downloading, that 2020 version has an issue with the textcontrol component within it

I have it installed just fine. Actually I have a later version that Brent gave me when I was testing for him, but it is not in an installer. 

Attached File  T4.jpg   32.29K   11 downloads

[edit] Perhaps it could have been an .exe installer. I will double check what I have.

#9 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 10:54 AM

I have it installed just fine. Actually I have a later version that Brent gave me when I was testing for him, but it is not in an installer. 

attachicon.gifT4.jpg

[edit] Perhaps it could have been an .exe installer. I will double check what I have.

Unfortunately he never uploaded that version to Bible Support before he sadly passed.

#10 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 11:15 AM

I will ask someone who is having trouble with the installer to try the final one that Brent gave me and see if we can crack this issue. Then I will upload to Brent's account and hide the one that is causing trouble. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users