Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Study Notes - Seminary Lite Online-Ed v.1 (PDF)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 davejonescue

davejonescue

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 03:41 PM

File Name: Seminary Lite Online-Ed v.1 (PDF)

File Submitter: davejonescue

File Submitted: 18 Apr 2021

File Category: Study Notes

Author: Various
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag:: Theology, Bible College, Seminary, Conservative, Inter-Denominational

This module is a PDF which consists of links to online theological courses hosted and produced by their respective sites instead. ***WIFI OR INTERNET ACCESS IS NECESSARY TO USE*** Links to websites, or to freely accessible online resources are not copyrightable, as links in themselves do not consist of any copyrighted material, and this PDF is simply a list of links to such theological resources (theological lecture courses) freely accessible to all online.

ALL CLASSES IN THIS LIST ARE 100% FREE to view or listen to on their respective websites. "Seminary Lite" or this list is in no way associated or affiliated with the creators of the linked content in this module, ("Seminary Lite" is only the name of "this" list for the sole purpose of differentiating from other such lists) nor were any specific permissions requested, nor deemed necessary to create this module or utilize the direct hyperlinks, as again, links themselves do not contain copyrighted material.

All content in this module can be accessed in your browser, thus, the reason Itunes resources are excluded.

The links included in this list are set up so that clicking the link included under the topic of the class, takes you directly to the class online from within the list. No copying or pasting into an external search engine is necessary.

The criteria for consideration when including these courses is that they derive from people, churches, institutions, colleges, and seminaries that hold to a conservative, orthodox, evangelical, Protestant interpretation of scripture and theology.

This list will be periodically updated to include new courses or to remove links that are no longer valid. The updated versions will be apparent by the change in version numbers, i.e., "v.1, v.2," etc.

I believe this list consists of the best opportunity, (for many of us who cannot relocate, nor afford or have access to a formal theological education like Bible College or Seminary,) to get the next best thing and at absolutely no cost. I began to make a topix. module of this list, but decided against it, as the ability to link to the classes are imbedded in the PDF, thus, this saves me time to work on other modules that are not so easily accessible.

This module is inter-denominational, meaning, many different denominations (thus, theological leanings) of Protestantism are represented. With that being said, one will typically find that in any form of theological education, and while one may not agree on every theological point represented, all of these classes come from people that hold to what the Church considers “the Essentials.”

There are over 150 courses ranging from topics such as Systematic Theology, Original Languages, Biblical Studies, Biblical Counseling, Pastoral Care, and the list can go on.

I apologize in advance if this upload is not permitted. I have seen PDF's uploaded here before, and I am not advertising anything personal, nor do I personally benefit in any way from people using this list. I have just collected this list of theological classes for my personal edification, and am just freely sharing it with others who my not have access to this degree of study.

***A special heartfelt thank you to the content creators for enabling many of us to access a level of theological education that apart from these courses would most likely be otherwise unattainable.

Click here to download this file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users