Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Custom tagging on ipad app

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tjkiani

tjkiani

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 09:46 AM

I cant seem to figure out how to add a custom tag category on my ipad app. No where does it show an add feature that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 zpowderhound

zpowderhound

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 04:10 PM

I have the same problem. If the feature is not in the software, it would be great to pass that on to Bro. Meyers. I’m sure many use the iPad with E-sword and the feature would likely be very useful and popular.

#3 modulist

modulist

e-Sword Fanatic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 23 July 2021 - 05:06 PM

Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of the screen and under the category of "Options" you will find a menu item called "Custom Categories" (you shouldn't have to scroll down to see it). When you tap on "Custom Categories," you will see a field that you can tap and where you can type in your custom category. Tap "Add" to add what you have typed, and when you have added all the custom categories you want, tap "Done."

This is how you do it in e-Sword LT, which is for the iPhone. I don't have an iPad, but I would be certain that it would be a similar procedure to add custom categories in e-Sword HD. e-Sword HD, as I understand, has more features than e-Sword LT, so if you can add a custom category in LT, you should be able to do so in HD as well.

#4 teris2212

teris2212

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2023 - 07:03 AM

I know how to make custom tag categories but dont know how to tag a verse. Found it.

Edited by teris2212, 18 October 2023 - 07:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users