Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

how to down load bible

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jkmail44@att.net

jkmail44@att.net

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:23 AM

Iam new here and I want to use e-sword for my personal bible studies. I gave up on downloads some 4 yrs ago but now wanna try again. The same problem again, going through cascades just to end up nowhere. I wanted to download extra bible translations and clicked on the items, but they have not started downloaded since one hour ago. Can some benevolent soul show me how they did it?

#2 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:55 AM

1) you  can only download if you "log in": because your account is made today is today the first chance to download.

2) cookies and script most be allowed in your browser in order to download.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#3 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 12:18 PM

When you say downloading do you mean downloading through e-Sword itself or from here on Bible Support?

Before going further please make sure you have the latest version of e-Sword which is version 12.2

To download from here on Bible Support do the following steps:

1 Find the bible translation you want here on Bible Support 
2 Once you find and open the page for the translation you will see a green download button
3 Click the download button and and the license agreement page will open.
4. The agreement consists of three items with a check box below the items
5 Check the check box and a blue button labeled "Agree and Download" appear
6 Click the the blue button and the downloading page will appear

7 The title of the module will be shown at the top of the page with a green download button to the left
8 Click the download button to download the module.

To download through e-Sword's built in download function to the following (e-Swords built in downloader lists all of officially licensed modules for e-Sword both those that are free and those that are paid or premium modules)

1 Open e-Sword
2 From the menu across the top of e-Sword click Download to open the download drop down menu
3 The Dropdown menu has seven options depending on what you type of module you want to download
4 Select one of the options to open the download window.
5 Once the download window opens you can select the module you want to download by clicking it.
6 The download window is split into two panes the list of modules displays in the upper pane and those you select to download will appear in the lower pane
7 Once you have selected the module or modules you wish to download, click Download from the menu across the top of the download window

8 Clicking Download from the menu will open a short dropdown menu the first item on this menu is labeled "Start" 
9 Click "Start" to start your download

Modules downloaded through e-Sword will download directly into the e-Sword folder on your Windows computer

Modules downloaded through Bible Support will download into Windows Downloads folder which is located in the Windows Documents folder 

You will need to move the modules from the downloads folder into the e-Sword folder in order to install the modules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users