Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword Module Integration Question — Hebrew Alphabet

Old Testament Scripture Biblical Studies Hebrew Word Study Illustrations/Quotations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yehshuah

Yehshuah

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 05:21 AM

Hi friends

I created a free Christian app (Hebrew for Christians). It is a simple flashcard app which teaches the Hebrew Alphabet by focusing on the Proto-Sinaitic and Paleo-Hebrew pictographs as well as the modern script.

i would like advice if it's possible to do a module on e-sword which is similar to my app? Any ideas how to do it? What is possible with e-sword? 

Currently it is only available on iOS and if you would like to learn more I did a summary on the page below. Would love some advice on what can I add to the e-sword modules.

Hebrew Alphabet App:
https://www.askyeshu...t/download.html

Thank you and God bless!

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 03 March 2021 - 01:46 PM

Hi friends

I created a free Christian app (Hebrew for Christians). It is a simple flashcard app which teaches the Hebrew Alphabet by focusing on the Proto-Sinaitic and Paleo-Hebrew pictographs as well as the modern script.

i would like advice if it's possible to do a module on e-sword which is similar to my app? Any ideas how to do it? What is possible with e-sword? 

Currently it is only available on iOS and if you would like to learn more I did a summary on the page below. Would love some advice on what can I add to the e-sword modules.

Hebrew Alphabet App:
https://www.askyeshu...t/download.html

Thank you and God bless!

Considering that I have no idea as to what the interface looks like and how it works on your mobile device, and neither how you would like it to work in e-Sword: at best my thinking is to make it a dictionary resource for both Mac and iOS (dcti), and Windows PC (dctx) editions of e-Sword.

Blessing,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 03 March 2021 - 01:59 PM

Just as an added thought… when creating apps for iOS devices, think of using Visual Studio because then you can create it for Android devices at the same time. Write the code once, then just compile it for their respective platforms. You can't get it any betterer than that :D 

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 jonathan34

jonathan34

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 04:56 AM

Hi friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic