Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

I've got the latest e-sword, and purchased a couple add-ons and they are not showing up even after re-starting.....What next?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 03:46 PM

I have to beleive they have not downloaded, what recourse do I have

You have to download them through e-Sword's built-in downloader, open e-Sword then click Download from the menu then from the Download drop down menu click Bibles. Check the premium modules section of the English bibles list in the download window and see if it shows the modules you paid for as being installed. If the list says they are not installed try downloading again, by selecting one of the two bibles you purchased the select Download from the menu across the top of the download window, this will open a small menu with three options one of which is labeled start. Click start to start the download

Question: Have you looked in the e-Sword folder in the Program Files(x86) folder? It is possible the installer files might have downloaded there and not to the downloads folder. . 

#12 johnom

johnom

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 05:45 PM

I was able to get three out of the four downloads after retrying in e-sword. The last one (NIV2011 Bundle:NIRV for e-sword I couldn't find still.

#13 johnom

johnom

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 05:55 PM

searched the x86...no luck there

#14 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 07:18 PM

I was able to get three out of the four downloads after retrying in e-sword. The last one (NIV2011 Bundle:NIRV for e-sword I couldn't find still.

The NIV/Nirv 2011 is listed as the NIV in the premiums module list 

#15 johnom

johnom

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:05 PM

Thanks TJ, except for the part of showing me my own foolishness...  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure: Problem solved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users