Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

BDAG with Strong's numbers?

2 replies to this topic

#1 vanschoonhoven

vanschoonhoven

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 10:04 AM

I remember how much I used BDAG and how useful it was to me back in the good old days! Many years ago I could read and speak Greek but due to a series of events I can not remember hardly any Greek or many other things I should, but I have heard there is a BDAG that is now keyed to the Strong numbers!  Is that true and if so where can you get it and how much is it???  This would be kind of a step in the right direct for me, kind of like real Greeks for dummies!!!  LOL  I want to make sure I am looking items up in what I considered the best Greek Lexicon!  I gave my whole Logos program away because I could no longer use it but I think now I could do either The Word or E-Sword using Strong's numbers! I think at one time I had BDAG in The Word but I no longer have that computer so I am not sure but I do not think it was keyed to the Strongs!

Thanks for any and all ideas!

May the Lord Jesus Christ richly bless you!

Jim VanSchoonhoven

#2 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 10:34 AM

Yes theWord does have BDAG with Strong's in the topics tree.

If you post in theWord forum we try to sort things out for you if you say you had previously purchased it.

Jon

I have asked to resend your unlock codes for the BDAG to you won't need to buy it a second time.

#3 vanschoonhoven

vanschoonhoven

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 03:56 PM

Jon thanks so much for your reply I have found your email to me now I will have to take some time to ask my wife for help in downloading those books!  It is great that the book is now keyed to Strongs so people have access to such a good Lexicon!

By the way if you know Josh Bond please have him contact me or if you know how I could contact him online please let me know!

Thanks!

Oh this is cool my wife just got me at 10in Tablet it uses Android 10 but so far we do not know how to download books from biblesupport is there information on how to do this??

God Bless Jon we live in very exciting times, it is hard to not want to see how they end  is Jesus coming back soon?  My hope is that He is!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users