Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword 10.0.4 Released (Test Drive Version)

e-Sword 10 Reference Library

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#31 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

----

Edited by DSaw, 31 October 2011 - 03:27 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#32 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:47 PM

hi

T3 uses pictures as RTF not Text (only). so th file that Josh made with images now can be made for v10 using T3. PLEASE Try it your selves.

thanks
Patchworkid

Edited by patchworkid, 28 October 2011 - 08:16 PM.

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#33 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

I just tested book mark its internal hyper linking oh yes the big one

need to test more see how extensive it is LOVE IT!!!

added

OK did more testing seems it only works within the chapter so you would not be able to set up a index and jump across chapter

If that makes sense

OH I used word to create a bookmark and eSword when setting it up finds the bookmark

Yep for those that don't know yet. Right click at a location in the text of the Topics Editor. Choose Bookmarks from the mneu. Define the bookmark name. Then click the Insert Icon hyperlink button, select Bookmarks, and choose the bookmark you defined. It does not work across chapters, as Dsaw pointed out. This functionality works when viewed from the Reference Library. This is very nice.

#34 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

hi

T3 uses pictures as RTF not Text (only). so th file that Josh made with images now can be made for v10 using T3. PLEASE Try it your selves.

thanks
Patchworkid

I can drag and drop pictures into T3 But, when I create a topx file, and view the topx file in e-Sword, only the icon of the picture shows in e-Sword. Brent told me today that T3 does not support pictures, as used in e-Sword.

#35 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

how do you insert a bookmark link to a file?

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#36 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

Hi josh Sorry but i made this module form T3.

Attached File  Pict test.zip   465.67K   10 downloads

Please check this out. I uploaded RTF (T3) file, Topic file and the image from e-Sword.

thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#37 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

how do you insert a bookmark link to a file?

Right click at a location in the text of the Topics Editor. Choose Bookmarks from the mneu. Define the bookmark name. Then click the Insert Icon hyperlink button, select Bookmarks, and choose the bookmark you defined. It does not work across chapters, as Dsaw pointed out.

#38 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

----

Edited by DSaw, 31 October 2011 - 03:28 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#39 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hi josh Sorry but i made this module form T3.

Attached File  Pict test.zip   465.67K   10 downloads

Please check this out. I uploaded RTF (T3) file, Topic file and the image from e-Sword.

thanks

Hey, small request. Before you post a picture, save the picture as a jpg or png, not as a BMP. Bmp's don't display within a lot of browsers and are very large and take too long to download.

I see your test topic. But the image quality is absolutely dismal. I believe T3 is just passing the large Windows thumbnail of the picture through, not the actual picture. I would strongly recommend that for the sake of quality, you insert the picture after the module is built (unless the original quality of that image was equally bad). I think Brent will be surprised T3 did that much.

#40 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Patch (and all)

I tried using T3 to build a .topx with a graphic; it didn't work.

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: e-Sword 10, Reference Library

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users