Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Post e-Sword Module Requests Here

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#401 Gert Aucamp

Gert Aucamp

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPotchefstroom, North West, South Africa

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

Good day,

I just want to ask how do I take a adobe digital additions file or epub and change it into a e-sword module. i am a bit techno challenged. I live in South Africa and would like to share one of our local indigenous languages -  the tswana bible with the world. as we are more and more a global village who knows where my Tswana brothers and sisters find themselves, and i think it would be awesome if they where ever they are can read the Living Word of God in their mother tongue.  

#402 Listtome

Listtome

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:17 AM

Is this book available, or doable, please?

Jesus And His World: The Archaeological Evidence.

Thanks for your help.

#403 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:31 PM

WAY TOO NEW... under copyright, so unless you can get a commercial provider to do the book "For Sale" you will not likely fine it.

#404 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 12 February 2016 - 01:47 PM

Is this book available, or doable, please?

Jesus And His World: The Archaeological Evidence.

Thanks for your help.

The short answer is "No!"

Now for the longer, and much more User Friendly answer. This book is copyright, which began in 2012. So, looking at this, and looking at who the author is and what he does, the chances of getting this for e-Sword as a third party free resource are next to zero.

However, its not impossible for this to happen, but the resource would have to be an official e-Sword one, and you would have to pay for it. So, bearing that in mind, I suggest you contact Rick Meyers and make a request and/or a suggestion to him about it. Or even contact those at eStudySource to see if they could do it for e-Sword. Either way, it would have be a premium resource.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#405 Milton Martinez II

Milton Martinez II

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationChino, CA.91710

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:55 PM

I have been trying to figure out how to re-download or re-upload the New King James Bible version as well as the Amplified Bible version to the new E-sword on my new laptop. Its not working out correctly and Im not sure what else to do. I paid for them in either November or December 2015. Please help me!!!! God bless!!!

Edited by Milton Martinez II, 25 February 2016 - 01:57 PM.

#406 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:14 PM

I have been trying to figure out how to re-download or re-upload the New King James Bible version as well as the Amplified Bible version to the new E-sword on my new laptop. Its not working out correctly and Im not sure what else to do. I paid for them in either November or December 2015. Please help me!!!! God bless!!!

Use the download function within e-Sword. You will have to enter the keys you were given at the time of purchase.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#407 neil777

neil777

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:34 AM

Can anyone tell me where I might get the Weymouth Translation for e-Sword X. All I can find is the windows version which does not import.

Thanks

Neil

#408 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 04:31 AM

Can you not download from within e-Sword X official modules?

#409 neil777

neil777

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

When I go to download or import I am unable to click on the file because it is looking for a specific format.

#410 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:16 AM

http://www.e-sword.net/mac/help.htm

Downloading Modules

You will want to download some modules to study with, so select "File, Resources, Download" (Command+D) from the e-Sword X menu to do so.

The "locked" modules (indicated by ) must be purchased from their publisher. The publisher will then provide the "product key" for installation. Modules previously purchased for use with any of the other e-Sword apps are also available for use in e-Sword X at no additional cost. When installing locked modules you will be prompted for your credentials (email and product key) to verify your license for the module. If you do not have that information, just click on the "Recover Product Key" button on the dialog that prompts for this information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users