Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

No translations besides KJV and KJV+ available

2 replies to this topic

#1 berniexmeyer

berniexmeyer

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:43 AM

I have version 11.2.2. 

On the Bible > Parallel tab, when I click the dropdown arrow on a translation tab, the only options are KJV and KJV+.

How can I get/install the many versions shown in the eSword User Guide topic about the Parallel tab?

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:09 AM

I have version 11.2.2. 

On the Bible > Parallel tab, when I click the dropdown arrow on a translation tab, the only options are KJV and KJV+.

How can I get/install the many versions shown in the eSword User Guide topic about the Parallel tab?

You need to download individual bible modules either through e-Sword's built in downloader or through this site. Bible and other modules listed in the built-in downloader are official licensed modules, while modules here on Bible Support are user created.

Once modules are installed they will be listed in the dropdown menus in the parallel tab

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:29 PM

I have version 11.2.2. 

You need to download individual bible modules either through e-Sword's built in downloader or through this site. Bible and other modules listed in the built-in downloader are official licensed modules, while modules here on Bible Support are user created.

Once modules are installed they will be listed in the dropdown menus in the parallel tab

Also for help on downloading free and premium resources, just hit the F1 button on your keyboard or click on Contents in the help menu if requiring any help.

Blessings,

Stephen (Php 1:21).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users