All you have done is listed what authors covers what book of the Old Testament in the NICOT, but didn't actually address the issue or problem that ITC (whoever he/she is), which is primarily that no data is being displayed:
Purchased and downloaded NIC Old Testament Commentary - It worked well for a while but suddenly stopped showing any comments for any Old Testament book. A complete blank. I have tried deleting and re-installing but it still does not work. Can anyone help? Thanks
That said, I'm sort of at a loss that of why anything happened like that, but also stays like that when he or she both removed and reinstalled the resource. At best, my guess is one of the following:
- File is corrupt, but probably highly unlikely
- A virus has done that, but also probably unlikely because if that was the case, then it would have infected all of the resources.
- And finally, the most likely scenario would be:
- The B (Display Book Comments) button has been pressed
- The C (Display Chapter Comments) button has been activated (pressed).
- The Sync Button is not active. That's the button which has a chain Icon.
- That ITC is hitting on a heap of verses of Scripture which have no comments which results in the i icon on the resource tab being displayed.
- Or that not realizing that he or she may be in the New Testament, and not in the OT of the Bible
So, with that, ITC may just needs to check what is on and what is off.
And if its none of those, then blowed if I know.
Edited by APsit190, 13 September 2020 - 03:29 PM.