Jump to content

Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Problem using e-sword apple module converter


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jogirl

Jogirl

    e-Sword Fanatic

  • Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Offline

Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:11 PM

I am trying to convert the Geneva Bible user created resource to ios format and when I run the converter utility, it fails to convert and says the module is locked. I tried converting other user created modules to ios format and it runs fine. Am I doing something wrong? I am running the latest version of e-sword on the pc and the latest conversion software.



#2 JPG

JPG

    Bug Hunter

  • Moderators
  • 1,076 posts
Offline

Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:34 PM

Have you got the link to this Bible, I will try to convert it



#3 Jogirl

Jogirl

    e-Sword Fanatic

  • Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Offline

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:00 PM

http://www.biblesupp...va-1587bblxexe/

 

Thanks!



#4 JPG

JPG

    Bug Hunter

  • Moderators
  • 1,076 posts
Offline

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:10 PM

Sorted over chat



#5 APsit190

APsit190

    e-Sword Tools Developer

  • Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts
  • LocationThe Land of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)
Offline

Posted 19 August 2020 - 03:43 PM

Sorted over chat

Hey Jon,

What was the problem that got fixed.



#6 JPG

JPG

    Bug Hunter

  • Moderators
  • 1,076 posts
Offline

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:09 PM

I think the installer must have had a file lock on it still. I had already run the file through the official converter to check it worked, and it did. So after a chat, I sent the file over. No time for a full autopsy...






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users




Similar Topics



Latest Blogs