Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

e-sword ESV dramatized offline?

10 replies to this topic

#1 monkey11

monkey11

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 05:19 PM

Is it possible to use this bible offline? Is it for sale somewhere? I like this version but it's only useable when I;m connected to the internet.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:56 PM

Is it possible to use this bible offline? Is it for sale somewhere? I like this version but it's only useable when I;m connected to the internet.

If you mean the audio version of the ESV there is no way to use audio bibles with e-Sword 

#3 monkey11

monkey11

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 08:29 PM

If you mean the audio version of the ESV there is no way to use audio bibles with e-Sword 

Well, I was referring to the built-in ESV audio bible that comes with e-sword X (Mac version). I was able to download it a different way through and android app which allows the complete audio bible download. 

#4 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 10:00 AM

Well, I was referring to the built-in ESV audio bible that comes with e-sword X (Mac version). I was able to download it a different way through and android app which allows the complete audio bible download. 

I was referring to the Windows version of e-Sword does not have the ability to use audio bibles sorry for the mix-up

#5 kiwi

kiwi

e-Sword Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 05:13 AM

I was referring to the Windows version of e-Sword does not have the ability to use audio bibles sorry for the mix-up

When was that functionality removed from e-Sword?

Or are you talking about a functionality other than playing audio text in a Commentary Module?

#6 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:48 AM

When was that functionality removed from e-Sword?

Or are you talking about a functionality other than playing audio text in a Commentary Module?

e-Sword has never had the ability to play audio bibles that I am aware of, I know you can access Sermonaudio.com through e-Sword. What the person who started this thread was asking about is the dramatized audio recording of the ESV Bible 

#7 Stray Mongrel (野犬)

Stray Mongrel (野犬)

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 05:46 AM

Is the Dramatized ESV audio available somewhere to download or purchase. It is the best recording I have heard, and I would like a copy for my phone to listen to offline.

Is there information about who produced the recordings and how to get a copy?

#8 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 01 October 2022 - 04:20 AM

Is the Dramatized ESV audio available somewhere to download or purchase. It is the best recording I have heard, and I would like a copy for my phone to listen to offline.

By the looks of it the ESV Audio is not available for e-Sword for Android. If you have an iPhone, that I have no idea. e-Sword for Windows, yep, you do, and it is dramatized.

The ESV is free, and you can download it using the e-Sword Download Manager on all devices.

Trust you find this helpful.

Blessings,

Stephen (Php 1:2).

X (formerly Twitter)

#9 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 01 October 2022 - 09:43 AM

The audio bibles that can be played in e-Sword are made available from the following website:

faithcomesbyhearing.com

This site has its own audio bible app for Android

#10 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 02 October 2022 - 07:02 PM

In regard to the non-Windows editions of e-Sword, may I genuinely suggest that if you want the Audio Bible option on your non-Window favorite e-Sword edition, message or email uncle Ricky, asking him very nicely with heaps of "pretty please," if he would add this feature.

I understand that he actually welcomes suggestions that would further enhance e-Sword.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users