Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

installing commentaries

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kiyemba David

Kiyemba David

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 06:27 AM

Praise God,

am trying to install Calvin's commentary on my PC esword, but after installation, i still do not see the file in my esword folder or the esword app

Any help will be much appreciated.

Edited by Kiyemba David, 11 April 2020 - 06:31 AM.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:31 AM

Praise God,

am trying to install Calvin's commentary on my PC esword, but after installation, i still do not see the file in my esword folder or the esword app

Try searching your computer for the file it may have been installed someplace other than your e-Sword folder. The file that downloads is an exe self installing file that needs to be run to install the commentary. It sounds like there was a glitch during the install process that resulted in the commentary file being installed in the wrong place

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:44 PM

Praise God,

Try searching your computer for the file it may have been installed someplace other than your e-Sword folder. The file that downloads is an exe self installing file that needs to be run to install the commentary. It sounds like there was a glitch during the install process that resulted in the commentary file being installed in the wrong place

Failing that, in your web browser, go to your download history, and you will find that particular file, and then click on the open Location (in Firefox, Containing) folder, and there you find your download.

Remember, you should know where you download your files. Usually your Web Browser asks whether or not you wish to save your file.  Below is a video which will show you how this is done.

Trust that you will find this helpful.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users