Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Possible Up and coming Updates on Tools I've Created.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 06 April 2020 - 08:10 PM

All the Apps I've created to work in conjunction with e-Sword:

• e-Sword Menu Installer (ESM64)
  • Biblical Cubit Conversion Calculator (BC64)
  • and the Biblical Shekel Calculator (BSC64)

are all boarderless Windows forms. When these forms are boarderless (if you used them), you will have noticed that they cannot be moved around the screen to where you would like it. So, bearing that in mind, when the next version of e-Sword comes out, the boarderless form will be modified to where you, the user, will be able to move it around to where you want it.

Also, the Menu Installer may be getting a bit of a GUI revamp, in where I'm thinking of adding a splash screen, and a flat UI slide out menu which will contain the dropdown combo boxes for the resources.

There also me be a bit of a UI revamp with the conversion calculators in where I'm seriously thinking about banging in a splash screen for them.

There will be released a new edition of all the user guides for these programs. I think this is something that is overdue to happen.

If anyone has a suggestion of something they would like to see added, in particular, to the e-Sword Menu Installer, let me know in your responses below.

And finally, I'm thinking of giving a new skin to the Menu Installer, so if you can find a cool image for it, type in the link of it, and I'll have a good look at it.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#2 BigPaw

BigPaw

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 April 2020 - 09:40 AM

Doing the conversions is easy enough, won't need a program for that. What will change with the Menus? Will it make esword search quicker?

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 09:14 PM

Doing the conversions is easy enough, won't need a program for that. What will change with the Menus? Will it make esword search quicker?

ESM is a an acronym for e-Sword Menu Installer which install e-Sword and its resources from a removable media, i.e., CD, DVD, or Pen Drive. Click here to watch video

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 ndrministries

ndrministries

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:45 AM

more advanced search tools for example: finding the "cause" of a thing or "befor/after" or one thing in "context of another". just a thought

#5 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 02:55 PM

more advanced search tools for example: finding the "cause" of a thing or "befor/after" or one thing in "context of another". just a thought

Not in my pay grade to do. And has already been done. Called Google, or some other search engine.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

Edited by APsit190, 20 April 2020 - 03:08 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#6 Randysob

Randysob

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLilongwe

Posted 19 August 2021 - 02:16 AM

What useful topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users