Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Is there a way to convert the .topx files to IOS (iPhone and iPad)?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rfdillon1

rfdillon1

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 11:50 AM

Folks, I love Spurgeon, and I attempted to convert the .topx files from the 25 Spurgeon fles (all .topx files) and the Apple converter utility  generated an error and wouldn't convert them.  Is there a special converter utility for .topx files?  Thanks in advance for all your help!

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:00 PM

Folks, I love Spurgeon, and I attempted to convert the .topx files from the 25 Spurgeon fles (all .topx files) and the Apple converter utility  generated an error and wouldn't convert them.  Is there a special converter utility for .topx files?  Thanks in advance for all your help!

The easiest way would be to use e-Sword Tooltip NT which is the module creation tool for e-Sword modules. e-Sword Tooltip NT can create modules for use with both Windows and Apple/Mac versions of e-Sword 

#3 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:11 PM

Below is a video which will more than help you how its done. It actually shows you how its done. So I guess that has to be a real bonus.

By the way, I don't know what version of e-Sword you are using, or how old the converter is you are using. Either way, it might pay for you to update both e-Sword and the converter to the latest version if not already done.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#4 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:41 AM

I have converted these to .refi format which will work with PC and Apple

You will need to download and unzip the contents of the file Works of Charles Spurgeon refi format.zip

http://www.biblesupp...eon-collection/

#5 rfdillon1

rfdillon1

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:39 AM

Thanks so very much for all your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users