Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

External Commentary Source

3 replies to this topic

#1 davidsword

davidsword

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:29 AM

Is there a way to add a commentary to my e-Sword that isn't listed in the current menu of the version I have?

Specifically, I have Andrew Wommack's software of his Living Commentary. Not sure what would be involved or what I need to do to get that imported into my e-Sword Version 12.0.1

I have heard that there are a variety of helps for creating your own modules, including tools programmed by other users that are really quite inventive.

David

#2 davidsword

davidsword

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 12:03 PM

?

#3 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 06 December 2020 - 03:47 AM

Is there a way to add a commentary to my e-Sword that isn't listed in the current menu of the version I have?

Hi Davidsword, I suggest that you request Andrew Wommack Ministries to contact Rick Meyer directly, at e-Sword.net with their official permission from Andrew Wommack for publication rights to the Living Commentary, and obtain their request for adding updates on a regular basis.

Edited by Olaf Bacon, 06 December 2020 - 03:47 AM.

#4 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 10:11 AM

Specifically, I have Andrew Wommack's software of his Living Commentary. Not sure what would be involved or what I need to do to get that imported into my e-Sword Version 12.0.1

I have heard that there are a variety of helps for creating your own modules, including tools programmed by other users that are really quite inventive.

David

The software for creating modules is called e-Sword ToolTip which is used to create all of the various types of modules for use with e-Sword. 

I looked at the website for the Wommack software and if the notes can be highlighted and copied they then can be pasted into commentary module in e-Sword Tooltip and saved in e-Sword's commentary format. This would be for your personal use only and cannot be uploaded to bible support 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users