Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Purchased bblx didn't save install code

bblx installs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ABWoosley

ABWoosley

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLa Grande, Oregon

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

Back in April of 09 I purchased New Living Translation from eSword and used it on my old XP Pro PC. I upgraded to a new PC with windows 7, I had saved the nlt.bblx file but now it wants the install code that I forgot to save. Can you help with this problem?

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hi,

Welcome to Bible Support.

We can't help with the problem. But who you bought it from can. If you bought it from e-Sword.net, return there and ask for the key. If you bought it from estudysource.com, return there and ask for the key.

#3 ABWoosley

ABWoosley

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLa Grande, Oregon

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

Thank You. I don't remember which one but that gives me a direction to travel. God Bless you and what your doing.

#4 Marvin

Marvin

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

Go to your e-Sword version 9.9 and click on the downloads tab. Then click Bible. Scroll down until you come to the list of Premium Bibles. Click on New Living Translation and you will be taken to the eStudy Source web site. That is where you bought your Bible. Click on "help" at the very top or bottom of the web page. you will get a bunch of faq's. Select the query, "What if I need to re-download a purchased product"? The instructions and explanations there should answer all of your questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users