Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

How to download eth cepher for windows 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EnergyDoc

EnergyDoc

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:54 PM

How do I download eth cepher for windows 7?  I've "gone through the motions" to download & even downloaded the module installer, saved the file to my downloads but nothing ever shows up & is not in my E-Sword.  Is this not available for windows 7?

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:16 AM

How do I download eth cepher for windows 7?  I've "gone through the motions" to download & even downloaded the module installer, saved the file to my downloads but nothing ever shows up & is not in my E-Sword.  Is this not available for windows 7?

The Eth Cepher is downloaded in a zip file, which is a compressed file. In order to install the module the zip file must be opened and the module extracted. Once you have extracted the module from the zip file, you need to double click the module and the module installer will activate to install the module. 

The module will work on Windows 7 as I have it installed on a Windows 7 PC, the zip file is labeled "theethcepherwin10.zip". 

The zip file is 2 megabytes in size and the actual module contained with in the zip file is 6 megabytes in size.

One final note: The Eth Cepher module is not the complete Eth Cepher as is available in print form. The print form of the Eth Cepher contains 87 books of scriptures while the e-Sword module is a 66 book version. 

#3 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 27 April 2021 - 04:56 AM

THE ETH CEPHER - Now Download from e-Sword as "Cepher" directly to the Bible module.

In April 2021, with e-Sword version 13.0.0 the Cepher entry can be downloaded directly from e-Sword, using the "Download" and English and Bible option. After restarting e-Sword, look in the Bible Maximized (Ctrl+F2) option, under the tag "Cepher". The Bible, Information, tag provides the following information details: 

Eth Cepher
This is a free version of 66 books of the Eth Cepher. To find out more and purchase the full version of the Eth Cepher with 87 restored books please visit cepher.net.
Copyright © 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Cepher® Publishing Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users