Good afternoon everybody,
Is there a way to change a bblx file (back) to the rtf-extension?
I have still my 'de Bijbel.bblx' file in my e-sword program, but lost 'de Bijbel.rtf' file for an unknown reason.
I searched everywhere on my pc and my own memory but no result.
No prpblem I thought: I had made an automatic backup every day. So I had nothing else to do than to restore. Good thought, bad disappointment.. It told failed,.failed a.s.o.
I am in the middle of a sober bible-revision, so I miss this file badly.
I made it with the e-sword tooltip Tool NT 2.13 of Brent Hildebrand.
The 'de Bijbel.bblx' file is still ok, but cannot be updated with the new corrections via rtf; is so rather worthless while the first half of the OT is corrected (by proofreading) and the second half cannot be completed
Can anybody help