- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 07 2013 04:15 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 07 2013 04:15 PM
- File Size: 52K
- Views: 1619
- Downloads: 206
- Author: Zukeran, Patrick
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Zukeran, Patrick - Alternative Medicine
- Zukeran, Patrick - Archaeology and the Old Testament
- Zukeran, Patrick - Authority of the Bible
- Zukeran, Patrick - Buddhism
- Zukeran, Patrick - Character of the Cults
- Zukeran, Patrick - How I Know Christianity is True
- Zukeran, Patrick - Is the Church Ready to Engage the World for Christ
- Zukeran, Patrick - Jehovah's Witnesses - Witnessing to the Witnesses - Understanding and Responding to False Doctrine
- Zukeran, Patrick - Judaism Today
- Zukeran, Patrick - Martial Arts - A Christian View
- Zukeran, Patrick - The Dead Sea Scrolls
- Zukeran, Patrick - The Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- Zukeran, Patrick - The Worldview of Animism
- Zukeran, Patrick - Morman Doctrine of God - A Christian Perspective
- Zukeran, Patrick - The Mystery of the Reincarnation
- Zukeran, Patrick - Examining the Book of Mormon
- Zukeran, Patrick - Abusive Churches
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Zukeran, Patrick - Jehova's Witnesses and the Trinity - A Christian Perspective
Comparative Religion Copyrighted
9.x - 10.x
Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Trinity: A Christian Perspective©
by Patrick Zukeran Probe.org Ministries Summary
This is a single article/1 Chapter work on the Jehovah’s Witnesses error on the Trinity.
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-Sword/TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.
This document is the sole property of Probe Ministries. It may not be altered or edited in any way. Permission is granted to use in digital or printed form so long as it is circulated without charge, and in its entirety. This document may not be repackaged in any form for sale or resale. All reproductions of this document must contain the copyright notice (i.e., Copyright Probe Ministries) and this Copyright/Limitations notice.