- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 03 2013 09:02 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 03 2013 09:02 AM
- File Size: 720.29K
- Views: 2685
- Downloads: 871
- Author: Gray, James
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Gray, James M. - Inspiration of the Bible.topx.exe
- Gray, James M. - Synthetic Bible Studies Old Testament.topx.exe
- Gray, James M. - Salvation From Start to Finish
- Gray, James M. - Great Epochs Of Sacred History
- Gray, James M. - Synthetic Bible Studies NT.topx.exe
- Gray, James M. - A Picture Of The Resurrection (1Cor 15).topx.exe
- Gray, James M. - Primers of the Faith
- James Gray's Concise Bible Commentary
- Gray, James - How to Master the English Bible
- Gray, James M. - How to Eat the Word
- Gray, James M. - The Bulwarks of the Faith
- Gray, James M - A Textbook on Prophecy
- Gray, James M. - How to Master the Bible
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Gray, James - Prophecy and the Lord's Return
Eschatalogy (Endtimes) Rapture Revelation Corinthians Daniel
9.x - 10.x
About James Martin Gray
James M. Gray (1851-1935) was a Bible scholar, editor, and hymn writer, and the first president of Moody Bible Institute.
Gray was an early fundamentalist who upheld the inspiration of the Bible and opposed the contemporary trend toward a social gospel. Gray was also a dispensationalist who believed in the premillennial, pre-tribulational return of Jesus Christ at the Rapture.
Dr. Gray was was an early proponent of radio broadcasting as a means to teach the word, and also coedited the well-known Scofield Reference Bible.
This module was digitized to fulfill a special request.
Part I: New Testament Themes
-----What is Meant by the Second Coming of Christ
-----When, and Why Christ Will Come a Second Time, or the Earthly Events Associated With His ...
-----The Translation of the Church—An Exposition of 1 Thess. 4:13-18
-----The Second Coming of Christ a Motive for Holiness
-----The Second Coming of Christ and Christian Service—An Exposition of 2 Cor. 5:1-10
-----The Second Coming of Christ and the Doctrine of Rewards—An Exposition of Matt. 16:13-17:8
Part II: Old Testament Themes
-----The Witness of the Old Testament Prophets to the Coming Crisis
-----The Key to the Imprecatory Psalms
-----The Dream of History, or is the World Growing Better or Worse?—An Exposition of Daniel 2...
-----The Last World-Monarchy