- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 25 2012 06:54 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 25 2012 06:54 AM
- File Size: 34K
- Views: 1544
- Downloads: 198
- Author: Closson, Don
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Closson, Don - In His H.A.N.D.S. - How We Can Know Jesus is God
- Closson, Don - Is Being Touched by an Angel Enough?
- Closson, Don - The Christian Canon
- Closson, Don - Christians in the World
- Closson, Don - Christ's Inner Circle
- Closson, Don - Political Martyr or Atoning God
- Closson, Don - Did Moses Write the Pentateuch
- Closson, Don - Scientology - Religion of the Stars
- Closson, Don - Spiritual Discipline and the Modern World
- Closson, Don - The Diety of Christ
- Closson, Don - The Emerging Church
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Closson, Don - Paul and the Mystery Religions
9.x - 10.x
Paul and the Mystery Religions
Study By: Don Closson
Article contributed by Probe Ministries
Probe’s Don Closson argues against the strong dependency view that claims that the Apostle Paul borrowed religious ideas from the pagan mystery religions.
This is a brief one chapter article taken original from Probe.org Probe ministries, and Closson fights against the point of view that the Apostle Paul borrowed ideas y concepts from the Mystery religions.
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-Sword/TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.
This document is the sole property of Probe Ministries. It may not be altered or edited in any way. Permission is granted to use in digital or printed form so long as it is circulated without charge, and in its entirety. This document may not be repackaged in any form for sale or resale. All reproductions of this document must contain the copyright notice (i.e., Copyright 2012 Probe Ministries) and this Copyright/Limitations notice.