- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 24 2012 11:30 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 24 2012 11:30 PM
- File Size: 57K
- Views: 1110
- Downloads: 138
- Author: Dabney, Robert L.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Dabney, Robert L. - The Five Points of Calvinism
- Dabney, Robert Lewis - Systematic And Polemic Theology
- Dabney, Robert L. - Against Musical Instruments in Public Worship
- Dabney, Robert L. - Attractions of Popery
- Dabney, Robert L. - Our Comfort in Dying
- Dabney, Robert L. - The Public Preaching of Women
- Dabney, Robert L. - True Courage
- Dabney, Robert L. - God's Indiscriminate Proposals of Mercy
- Dabney, Robert L. - From the Seventh Day to the First
- Dabney, Robert L. - Nature of Christ's Sacrifice
- Dabney, Robert L. - What is Christian Union?
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Dabney, Robert L. - Secularized Education
Dabney, Robert L.
9.x - 10.x
by Robert L. Dabney
Summary: This single chapter work is a discourse by Dabney on who controls education and its content. The discussion is directed at the content is directed at the goals of who controls education.
Module courtesy of: TWModules.com: David Cox, a great e-Sword/TheWord friend who is dedicated to converting materials into bible software formats.