- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 27 2012 08:19 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 27 2012 08:19 AM
- File Size: 1MB
- Views: 1137
- Downloads: 262
- Author: William Kelly
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- William Kelly Major Works Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - The New Testament Doctrine of the HOLY SPIRIT Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Lectures On The Church of GOD Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Use and Abuse of Wine Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Elements of Prophecy Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Issac Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - In the Beginning And the Adamic Earth Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Abram The Friend of God Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Joseph Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Jacob Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - The Known Isaiah Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Introductory Lectures Commentary Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - BIBLE Treasury (33 Vols) 1856 - 1920 Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Gospel Words 1 to 12 series Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Articles Droid MySword Version
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Kelly, William - The Second Advent of Christ Premillennial Droid MySword Version 1.0
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Scripture is not only the mine, but the standard, of truth. Error cannot stand before the inspired word. Not that the believer is competent of himself either to draw out or to apply aright; our sufficiency is from God, Who also made us sufficient, says the apostle, as ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the spirit; for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Every Christian cites 1 Thess. 1: 10; 1 Thess. 2: 19; 1 Thess. 3: 13; 1 Thess. 4: 16, etc.; 1 Thess. 5: 2; 2 Thess. 1: 6-10; 2 Thess. 2: 1, 2, 8; 2 Thess. 3: 5, to prove that Christ's coming, or παρουσία, is our hope, and that His day will bring judgment on the world. With all this, it is allowed, the apostle's later Epistles agree, as do those of James, Peter, John, and Jude. It is not otherwise with the Gospels.
But it is a strange position to except the Book of Revelation, especially Rev. 20: 1-8, unless we concede the synchronism of vv. 8, 9, with 2 Thess. 2: 8! Even so it is confessed that the very great difficulty is involved of a preliminary victory over Satan earlier than the final victory. "But possibly," says professor Beet, "the events of Rev. 19: 11, Rev. 20: 4, may take place without any interruption of the ordinary course of human life" (p. 30)! Let the Christian read and judge.
To what is all this unbelieving perplexity owing? To the notion that Christ's coming cannot possibly be followed by the millennium and its subsequent conflict, and must therefore follow these events. But is this true? What saith the scripture?
Table of Contents
Part 1, Chapter 1: The Hope of Christ's Coming Again, and Its Relation to the Question of Time
Part 1, Chapter 2 The Hope of Christ's Coming Again, and It's Relation to the Question of Time
Part 1, Chapter 3 Premillennialism Consistent with the Completeness of the Church at Christ's Coming Again
Part 1, Chapter 4 The Premillennial Advent in Relation to the Agencies of Salvation
Part 1, Chapter 5 The Kingdom
Part 1, Chapter 6 The First Resurrection and the Second Death
Part 1, Chapter 7 The Judgment and the Eternal State
Part 2, Chapter 1 The Millennium — How Brought About
Part 2, Chapter 2 Nature of the Millennium
Part 2, Chapter 3 The Millennium — Display of the Kingdom in Judgment
Part 2, Chapter 4 Millennial Revival of Jewish Peculiarities
Part 2, Chapters 5 and 6 Millennial Coexistence of Earthly and Heavenly Things
Part 2, Chapter 7 Millennial Binding of Satan
Part 2: Chapter 8 Millennial Features and the "Little Season" that Follows
The Second Advent Before, not After, the Millennium.