- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 27 2012 01:19 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 27 2012 01:19 AM
- File Size: 1.48MB
- Views: 1461
- Downloads: 280
- Author: William Kelly
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- William Kelly Major Works Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Lectures On The Church of GOD Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Use and Abuse of Wine Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Elements of Prophecy Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - The Second Advent of Christ Premillennial Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Issac Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - In the Beginning And the Adamic Earth Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Abram The Friend of God Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Joseph Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Jacob Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - The Known Isaiah Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Introductory Lectures Commentary Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - BIBLE Treasury (33 Vols) 1856 - 1920 Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Gospel Words 1 to 12 series Droid MySword Version
- Kelly, William - Articles Droid MySword Version
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Kelly, William - The New Testament Doctrine of the HOLY SPIRIT Droid MySword Version 1.0
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
The subject of which I propose to treat will demand, as the course of lectures may call for it, the development, according to God's word, of many operations of the Holy Ghost only experienced under Christianity, which were unknown in the times which preceded the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. But I rejoice to begin this night with that which spreads itself over the entire dealings of God in His mercy towards His saints at all times. That is, we enter on what is not special, save only as the knowledge of God Himself must distinguish souls in a lost world where grace chooses and saves-what is not special in the sense of being brought out and enjoyed, under peculiar circumstances and at a particular period, in the ways of God with man. On the contrary, what comes before us now is universal for God's children, was found in the earliest days since sin entered into the world, was never superseded, nor can be, till the last trace of sin is gone for ever. It is the one fundamental want for every soul of man who is brought out of the condition of fallen man-the common lot of man appointed, as we know, to die, and after that to judgment. God would make Himself known, would reveal Himself; it might be only partially, after sundry measures, and in many manners, as the apostle tells us in Heb_1:1-14; but, whatever the measure or the mode of His revelations, God has always wrought in sovereign mercy to souls, and He has given of His own nature to those who believe here below. This is what is meant by being born again. Nor was there ever a time when it was more necessary than now, not only to assert what is special, but to cleave to that which is universal in the sense just now explained. Let us maintain then that which never changes; while, at the same time, we leave ample space for whatever it may please God according to His own wisdom to bring in, amplifying, clearing, brightening, deepening, and that in every possible form. There is progress, I need not say, in the way in which God does manifest Himself; at any rate, till Christ appeared, and His work was accomplished. Not that I speak of progress since, but that, in the unfolding of the word of God from the beginning, there is most manifestly an enlarging view given of the divine ways-given until God, and not merely His ways, were fully manifested.
Table of Contents
The New Birth and Eternal Life.
The "Well of water springing up into everlasting life."
"Rivers of living water."
The Paraclete, or Comforter.
"Receive ye the Holy Spirit"
The Gift of the Spirit and the Gifts.
In the Spirit and the Spirit in you.
"Baptized by one Spirit into one body"
The Spirit in the Apocalypse as compared with the Epistles.
"An habitation of God through the Spirit."
Doctrine of the Holy Spirit, Appendix.