- New Content
- Message Board
david psalmsFollow @BibleSupport
View other files from this member
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 17 2012 06:26 AM
- Last Updated: Nov 17 2012 06:33 AM
- File Size: 1.23MB
- Views: 2931
- Downloads: 767
- Author: Samuel Ridout
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Ridout, Samuel - Lectures on the Book of Judges
- Ridout, Samuel - From Genesis to Revelation
- Ridout, Samuel - Gleanings from the Book of Ruth
- Ridout, Samuel - The Pentateuch
- Ridout, Samuel - The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
- Ridout, Samuel - The Bible The True University
- Ridout, Samuel - How to Study the Bible
- Ridout, Samuel - The Church and Its Order According to Scripture
- Ridout, Samuel - Lectures on the Epistle to the Hebrews
- Ridout, Samuel - The Four Gospels
- Ridout, Samuel - The Book of Job
- Ridout, Samuel - King Saul the man after the flesh
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Ridout, Samuel - Lectures on the Tabernacle 1.0
9.x - 10.x
The following pages are an endeavor to set forth, with some degree of fulness, the typical teachings of the Tabernacle. They embody therefore not only what it is hoped will be suggestive for more advanced students, but the elements, familiar to many, which are needed to give anything like a complete survey.
Being in lecture form, there is more or less of the colloquial style, which it is hoped will make the book more easily read. The writer makes no apology for what may be called the devotional tone — how can we fail to be stirred with such a theme?
Setting forth as it does the person and work of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Tabernacle occupies typically the centre of all doctrinal truth, as it did literally the centre of Israel's camp. It is necessary therefore that in anything like a full examination of its meaning there should be a full discussion of those great doctrines which it typifies. This will explain the good measure of detail in the treatment of those doctrines. In days when they are being so largely denied, this is surely not out of place.
Thanks are due to Mr. John Bloore for his excellent illustrations of the tabernacle and its furniture; made especially for this work, and in which great care has been taken to follow the exact text of Scripture. [Omitted from this digital edition, it is hope that links will be made to good quality sketches.]
That the Lord will bless this effort to set forth the glories of His beloved Son, is the prayer of the writer.
Table of Contents
With Whom does God Dwell?
The Building of the Tabernacle:
The Linen Curtains and Colors
The Linen Curtains: their Dimensions, etc.
The Covering of Goats' Hair
The Rams' and Badgers' skins Coverings
The Boards — the Acacia Wood
The Gold upon the Wood
The Sockets and the Boards
The Veil and the Entrance
The Golden Altar
The Anointing Oil
The Altar of Burnt-offering
The Way of Approach to God
Other files you may be interested in ..
Jun 28 2020 05:23 AM
Jun 17 2020 07:40 AM
Dec 03 2019 10:23 AM
Nov 22 2019 11:21 AM
Aug 23 2019 05:16 AM
Aug 14 2019 06:25 AM
Jun 08 2019 08:21 AM
Jun 01 2019 01:42 AM
- 8,324 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 232 Total Contributors
- 5,086,358 Total Downloads
- Old and New Testament Restoration Commentary Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter
51 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 47 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (2), Bing (2)