- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Oct 21 2012 08:50 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 19 2014 04:16 PM
- File Size: 1.12MB
- Views: 2305
- Downloads: 606
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation helps this ministry stay online.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
New: Other Modules By Same Author
Download Viel, Yoseph -The Complex Name of the Almighty.pdf 1.003 Votes
Bibliology (BibleDoctrine) Theology Proper (NatureOfGod)
- Not an e-Sword or MySword module. This is content for module developers!
This is a pdf document which talks about the Divine Name of God and the pronunciations of that name. The Author of document is Joseph (Pron: Yoseph) Viel, who is a Messianic Jew.
Joseph speaks both Hebrew and Greek fluently, and his understanding of Biblical Hebrew and Greek is immense.
For those who are studying Hebrew in particular, this file is a must, and in particular to understanding the Divine Name, this is a critical piece of work. Also this document is quite comprehensive as he delves into the Hebrew quite extensively. Its very heavy on the importance of the proper pronunciation of vowels.
I believe you will get a real appreciation of the way the Hebrew Language is used, and will begin to develop a totally different perspective to the understanding of this language to what you may have had before.
This is not an e-Sword module, and it is copyright. I anyone wishes to create this as a resource for e-Sword, you will have to ask permission from Joseph Viel. He can be contacted from his website at Messiah Alive.
What's New in Version 1.00 (See full changelog)
- Changed the Category for this resource
- Gave it a version number as well
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,953 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 165 Total Contributors
- 4,281,669 Total Downloads
- GRVi 4.2 (corrected); Greek-English Interlinear NT (Interlinear; Variants + NA28 markers; Strong's no.; Parsing; English glossary [Mac/iPad/iPhone or PC v11] & [Android - MySword] Latest File
- Eliran Wong Latest Submitter