- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Sep 05 2012 09:13 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 05 2012 09:13 PM
- File Size: 791.69K
- Views: 2983
- Downloads: 797
- Author: F.B. Meyer
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Meyer Jottings and Hints for Lay Preachers Droid MySword Version
- Meyer Library of Works Droid MySword Version
- Meyer, F.B. - Trial By Fire - Expositions of 1 Peter Droid MySword Version
- Meyer, F.B. - Meyer, FB - Through The Bible Commentary - 7 Volumes Droid MySword Version
- Meyer, FB - Our Daily Homily Devotionals (5 Vol) Droid MySword Version
- Meyer, F.B. - A Devotional Commentary on Philippians Droid MySword Version
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Meyer, F.B. - Our Daily Walk Droid MySword Version
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
This is a 365 day devotional.
About F.B. Meyer
Frederick Brotherton Meyer (1847–1929). Baptist pastor, Bible conference speaker and writer. Born in London, Meyer was convinced from his childhood that he would be a preacher.
While at Priory Street Church in 1873, Meyer befriended Dwight L. Moody and Ira D. Sankey, who had arrived in England to minister but had found that the two men who had invited them had died. Invited to York, Moody found Meyer very helpful in getting his campaign started. This friendship resulted in Moody inviting Meyer to America in 1891, the first of twelve trips. He spoke at the East Northfield Summer Conference for two weeks and proved to be so popular that he was asked to give post-conference addresses. In one meeting at Northfield, J. Wilbur Chapman was touched by Meyer’s preaching and testified later to a life-changing commitment made there.
Prior to his coming to the U.S., his written works had received much attention. His biographies of Bible characters gained great popularity, as did his expositional and devotional works.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,403 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 218 Total Contributors
- 4,865,760 Total Downloads
- Gospel Advocate New Testament Commentaries (14 Volumes+) Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter