- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 04 2012 06:49 PM
- Last Updated: Aug 04 2012 06:55 PM
- File Size: 900.54K
- Views: 16278
- Downloads: 6,588
- Author: Bullinger, E.W.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Tab Name: Bullinger's FigOfSp
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Bullinger, E. W. - Two Natures Child of God
- Bullinger, E. W. - Ten Sermons on Second Advent
- Bullinger, E. W. - Works
- E.W. Bullinger Companion Bible (1909).bblx
- Bullinger, E. W. - How To Enjoy The Bible.topx.exe
- Bullinger, E. W. - Full Number in Scripture, The.topx.exe
- Bullinger - Companion Bible Notes, Appendices, and Graphics
- Bullinger, E. W. - Abraham Believed God
- Bullinger, E. W. - Figures of Speech.topx
- Bullinger, E. W. - Great Cloud of Witnesses in Hebrews Eleven
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Apocalypse or “The Day of the Lord”
- Bullinger, E.W.-Foundations of Dispensational Truth
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Names of Jesus
- Bullinger, E. W. - The Rich Man and Lazarus
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Bullinger, E.W. - Figures of Speech Used in the Bible Explained and Illustrated (DCTX format)
Bible Interpretation Hermeneutics Methodology
9.x - 10.x
This is E.W. Bullinger's "Figures of Speech Used in the Bible Explained and Illustrated." However, it is in eSword's .dctx format. This module already/also exists as an ebook (.topx) module. The eSword ebook .topx version is available on this page.
For those interested in reading Bullinger's Figures of Speech, I recommend the .topx version. For those interested in using Bullinger's Figures of Speech, I highly recommend this dictionary format. Why?
Let's say you're reading a commentary, and the writer mentions the word "metonymy." You know that Bullinger wrote about it, but how do you find it in eSword's .topx module? Not very easily! But if you set your dictionary to "Bullinger's FigOfSp", then when you click the word "metonymy" in any of the study views (Commentary, Editor, Reference Viewer), the dictionary immediately moves to that definition. Never before as Bullinger's excellent reference work ever been so accessible.
Originally copyrighted in 1898. It is still the definitive work on the subject of Biblical figures of speech. The text for this module comes from a TheWord module built by David Cox. It has been reformatted to work with eSword.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,587 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 214 Total Contributors
- 4,945,560 Total Downloads
- Spurgeon, Charles H. - The Interpreter Morning and Evening Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter