- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 15 2012 12:06 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 08 2012 09:06 AM
- File Size: 345K
- Views: 2195
- Downloads: 312
- Author: William S. Plumer
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: William S. Plumer christian author wlue777 e-sword 9.X, 10X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Plumer, William S. - Theology for the People - Biblical Doctrine, Plainly Stated
- Plumer, William S.- Balm for Wounded Spirit
- Plumer, William S. - Assurance of Grace and Salvation
- Plumer, William S. - False Doctrines and False Teachers.
- Plumer, William S. - The Christian
- Fort Worth Christian College Lectureship on the Holy Spirit
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Plumer, William S. - Treasures of William S. Plumer 1.1
William S. Plumer
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
William S. Plumer christian author wlue777 e-sword 9.X, 10X
excerpt from Treasures of William S. Plumer
The sooner we reach this conclusion
"Meaningless! Meaningless! Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless!" Ecclesiastes 1:2
How vain are all merely earthly possessions!
How unstable is popular favor!
How uncertain are riches!
How soon our pleasures may be followed by pains!
When parents rejoice at the birth of a child, they
know not how soon they may weep over his dead
body, without an assurance that his soul is saved.
Solomon thoroughly tried the world. His sober inspired
judgment was that all was utterly meaningless! The
sooner we reach this conclusion ourselves—the
wiser shall we be!
"Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the
matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this
is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed
into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it
is good or evil." Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- Tool-tipped and formatted.