- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 23 2012 05:35 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 07 2013 01:21 PM
- File Size: 2.8MB
- Views: 2600
- Downloads: 738
- Author: James Smith
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
- Suggest New Tag:: predecessor Spurgeon e-sword 9.X, 10X, wlue777 pracycal christian living
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 6
- Smith, James - Believers Daily Remembrancer.zip
- Smith, James - The Attributes Of God
- Smith, James - The Love Of Christ
- Smith, James - Refreshment For The Savior's Flock At Eventide
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 1
- Smith, James - The Rainbow Of The Covenant
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 2
- Smith, James - James Smith's Autobiography
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 3
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 4
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 5
- Smith, James and Lee, Robert - Handfuls on Purpose (12 volumes)
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 7
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 8.
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 9
- Smith, James - The Believers Companion In Seasons Of Affliction And Trouble
- Smith, James - Treasures from James Smith (choice articles).
- Smith, James E. - Proper Names in Isaiah (Dictionary)
- Smith, Jay - 101 Cleared Up Contradictions in the Bible
- Zerr Combined Bible Commentary
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Works of James Smith 1.0
9.x - 10.x
Suggest New Tag::
predecessor Spurgeon e-sword 9.X, 10X, wlue777 pracycal christian living
James Smith was a predecessor of Charles Spurgeon at New Park Street Chapel in London from 1841 until 1850. Early on, Smith's readings were even more popular than Spurgeon's! Read his personal testimony.
My object is to lead the mind . . .
from SELF — to Jesus;
from sin — to salvation;
from the troubles of life — to the comforts of the gospel.
My aim is to humble the sinner — and to exalt the Savior; to strip the creature — and to place the crown on the head of God's free grace! I cannot ascribe too much to Jesus — or too little to man!
The written ministry from www.gracegems.org
Books in this submittal:
Comfort for Christians
The Better Land
The Believer's Companion in
Seasons of Affliction and Trouble
The Attributes of God
The Wondrous Love of Christ as
Displayed in His Intercessory Prayer
The Love of Christ!
The Book That Will Suit You
Portions for All People and All Periods
Food for the Soul
Daily Food for the Lord's Flock!
Refreshment for the Savior's
Flock at Eventide!
The Pastor's Morning Visit
The Pastor's Evening Visit
God, the Portion of His People
Daily Bible Readings
for the Lord's Household
The Early and the Latter Rain
Profitable Portions For the Lord's Day
Good News For All!
The Great Comforter!
Bright Rays and Reviving Showers
Glad Tidings of Good Things
Fruit from the Tree of Life Food
James Smith's Autobiography
Precious Things from the Everlasting Hills
Food for Hungry Souls
Christ is All
Streams in the Desert
The Believer's Triumph
A devotional exposition of Romans 8
The Voice of Mercy in the House of Affliction
(an evangelistic book)
kindle and epub file will be added in the near future.
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- Tool-tipped, formatted, and files renamed to standard.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 8,417 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 218 Total Contributors
- 4,886,313 Total Downloads
- Bible Atlas and Color New Testament Charts and Maps Latest File
- djmarko53 Latest Submitter