- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 22 2012 08:47 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 22 2012 08:47 PM
- File Size: 2.59MB
- Views: 1999
- Downloads: 806
- Author: Henry Wace
- MySword Version:: 1.X
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
MySword (Mobile) Module Download:
Wace, Henry - Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature Droid MySword Version
How do I view MySword modules?
Note: After you download the file to your PC or your android device, the file must then be moved to the MySword folder on your android device. If downloading directly to your android device, you may need to install a file explorer app to be able to move the file to your MySword folder if your device does not have one already.
Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century A.D., with an Account of the Principal Sects and Heresies.
Henry Wace (Dean of Canterbury) and William Percy (church historian) compiled this extensive dictionary of over 800 early Christian figures, groups, and literature.
This very large dictionary includes the principal sects and heresies that challenged orthodox Christianity on several fronts during the early years. For anyone serious about the early church and the people who made indelible marks in its story, this is a fundamental resource.
- Features reliable sketches of major Christian personalities of the first six centuries.
- Analyzes the documents, creeds, and literature of the early church and its opponents.
- Describes the principal sects and heretics of early Christianity, including discussions of the theological tendencies of these opponents.
- Covers more than 600 years of church history.