- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 20 2012 06:55 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 06 2018 09:18 AM
- File Size: 39.39K
- Views: 61955
- Downloads: 2,862
- Author: Brent Hildebrand
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT 2018.0805
A tool for making e-Sword modules.
Tooltip Tool documentation: e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT
Image already added
Image already added
Image already added
What's New in Version 2018.0805 (See full changelog)
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT- a utility to use in conjunction with e-Sword, http://e-sword.net.
- e-Sword(R) is a registered trademark of Rick Meyers.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT is written by Brent Hildebrand.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT documentation written by Josh Bond
- Version 2018.0805
- -- Fixed - Reading HTML Bible modules failed due to typo in source code.
- -- New - Bible Popup - Ctrl+Click will open the preceding scripture reference to open in e-Sword
- -- New - Bible Popup - Ctrl+Shift+L will remove Linefeed characters making a single paragraph
- -- Update - other internal routines and updated Interpreter EXE
- Version 2018.0416
- -- Updated - Spanish abbreviations for e-Sword PC - NOTE - They do not work on the iPhone where it appears that only English tooltips work. Unknown about iPad/Mac
- Version 2018.0405
- -- Fixed - tooltips were not formatted correctly in HTML modules in last update - Test code blocked formatting and was removed.
- -- Fixed - rare combination of characters would block formatting of Strong Numbers, HTML and RTF
- -- Updated - HTML modules are not written much faster that previously in T4
- -- Tested - BBLI/CMTI/REFI CMTI with pictures - tooltips confirmed
- Version 2018.0326
- -- Note - going forward, I do not plan to update RTF style module generation code. I am now focused on only working on HTML based modules. HTML based modules work on all versions of current e-Sword on the PC, iPad, iPhone and Mac.
- -- Changed - HTML based Commentary and Dictionary modules, module write speed has been improved,module images and tags are now preserved where previously images could be corrupted.
- -- New - ModulesHD menu has a "Target PC" option. All this does is change the module extension, currently applies to Commentary and Dictionary modules. CMTX/DCTX for PC, CMTI/DCTI for Apple. Internally, this modules are the same.
- -- New - ModulesHD menu now has options for Commentary generation to drop the reference, reference paragraph, and multiple references. Drop the reference is probably a good default option.
- -- New - Marks menu has a toggle to tooltip or not tooltip marked paragraphs. This is not new, it has been in Settings, but giving a GUI menu toggle makes it more accessible.
- Version 2018.0322
- -- Fixed - e-Sword RTF header if Macro installed was left empty.
- -- New - Ability Read BBLX file by record. Use mostly for debug purposes
- Version 2018.0321
- -- Changed - added bold to color in bar. Reworked color picker removing 20kb of code.
- Version 2018.0319
- -- Changed - added italics to color in bar. Removed from Tools menu color in menus.
- Version 2018.0318
- -- Changed - Color bar split, color between quotes, brackets, etc. now a separate bar with captions, added underlined text coloring
- -- Fixed - when closing a document that was not saved, if you clicked the Esc button on the Save dialog box, the document was lost
- Version 2018.0202
- -- Fixed - allow BBCode to have gbcolor tag. Now preserved also in Settings.
- -- Fixed - TextControl back to v24
- Version 2018.0101
- -- Fixed - Find with Whole word checked did not work with Next (it did with Prev)
- -- Misc - Function AWhere missed upper left corner; removed several :foreach control structures (suspect library bug), Calc=0.83
Other files you may be interested in ..
20 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bing (1), Shinobi1986, Google (1)