- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 20 2012 06:55 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 24 2017 10:39 PM
- File Size: 38.16K
- Views: 48154
- Downloads: 2,862
- Author: Brent Hildebrand
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT 2.91 6/24/2017
A tool for making e-Sword modules.
Tooltip Tool documentation: e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT
What's New in Version 2.91 6/24/2017 (See full changelog)
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT- a utility to use in conjunction with e-Sword, http://e-sword.net.
- e-Sword(R) is a registered trademark of Rick Meyers.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT is written by Brent Hildebrand.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT documentation written by Josh Bond
- Version 2.91 06/16/2017
- -- Fixed - Modules+Bible+Save Bible File (Method 2) restored
- Version 2.90 06/16/2017
- -- Fixed - Bible Popup was not popping up on some installations.
- -- Undated - Settings edit tree
- -- NOTE - HotKeys in the program appears to not work on Windows Vista or lower.
- Version 2.89 05/14/2017
- -- New - Bible Popup window now has memory tool.
- Example verse:
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Memory tool:
- John 3:16 FGsltw, thghobS, twbihsnp, bhel.
- Version 2.88 4/03/2017
- -- Changed - Rewritten Gui generation code
- -- Updated - TextControl display engine to v24 (can also use v23 = e-Sword v11)
- -- Updated - Now using APL v16.2
- -- New - Bible Popup window - shows scripture references contained in the clipboard
- Version 2.78 9/04/2016
- -- New - Reading of CMTI and DCTI files
- -- Updated - Reading of other supported HTML style modules
- -- Fixed - Creating a BBLX file with blank text data caused program lockup.
- Version 2.77 8/01/2016
- -- Fixed - file name not set when using Save Selection
- -- Updated - Strong numbers with trailing "abcd" now recognized
- -- Updated - EXE now using APL v16.1
- -- Updated - Calculator function
- -- New - loading macros checks timestamp of macro with internal functions
- Version 2.76 5/26/2016
- -- New - text-to-speach - reads text in the program start/stop/pause/resume buttons
- -- New - The "Calculator" completely revamped, giving access to internal functions with no other GUI
- -- Updated - New runtime EXE file APL v16.0.01
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 9,016 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 180 Total Contributors
- 4,655,737 Total Downloads
- Matthew Poole's Concise Commentary for iOS and macOS Latest File
- APsit190 Latest Submitter