- New Content
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 20 2012 06:55 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 28 2013 09:22 AM
- File Size: 29.34K
- Views: 8328
- Downloads: 2,602
- Author: Brent Hildebrand
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation helps this ministry stay online.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT 1.76
Tooltip Tool documentation: e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT
A tool for making e-Sword modules.
What's New in Version 1.76 (See full changelog)
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT- a utility to use in conjunction with e-Sword, http://e-sword.net.
- e-Sword(R) is a registered trademark of Rick Meyers.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT is written by Brent Hildebrand.
- e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT documentation written by Josh Bond
- Version 1.76 4/28/2013
- -- Fixed - Reading CMTX files failed after first entry. Now there are two ways to read a CMTX file, the fixed old method as a single block, and a new method of reading the file in chunks.
- Version 1.75 4/23/2013
- -- New - Tooltip format option to color the "_" in e-Sword references the same as the background color making them to appear visually as a space, however, they are still present. Only works for Windows version.
- -- New - Right-Click menu options, "Select All" and "Text Lists". Text Lists 3 options: 1) copy to the clipboard all scripture references as entered separated by a semi-colon. 2) copy the references with their full book name, and 3) copy the list as vertical list with their full book name.
- -- Fix - When tooltipping with "Color Book References" selected, book references were not colored if there where no valid scripture references
- Version 1.74 - Not publicaly released
- -- Internal tweaks - no major functional changes
- Version 1.73 3/26/2013
- -- New - Bible Reading Plans for the iPad
- -- Fixed - Bible Reading Plans were not correct if Chapter Tooltips mode was not Enabled.
- -- Changed - Remove Drop Reference when saving Commentary modules worked only for Verse comments. This now applies for Chapter and Book comments.
- Version 1.72 3/15/2013
- -- Fixed - Fill-In with text
- -- New - View+Unicode to view the unicode codepoints of selected text (max 200 characters)
- -- New - The "Find" (Ctrl+F) dialog box has been replaced by my own creation, doing away with the TXText Control build-in dialog box.
- Version 1.71 3/7/2013 (v1.70 not publically released)
- -- Changed - Multi-line Find and Replace now fully unicode. Prior re-write did not include the "All" option.
- -- Changed - Multiple changes in the Fill-In option. (Josh)
- -- Fixed - Information section of iPad CMTI file was in RTF instead of HTML.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 7,622 Total Files
- 49 Total Categories
- 86 Total Contributors
- 1,988,838 Total Downloads
- Beet, Joseph - Commentary on Selected Books of the New Testament (4 vols) - Updated Latest File
- Josh Bond Latest Submitter