- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 12 2012 12:35 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 12 2012 12:35 AM
- File Size: 367K
- Views: 1913
- Downloads: 371
- Author: Various Authors
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Doctrinal Helps (1912) 1.0
Bibliology (BibleDoctrine) Ecclesiology
9.x - 10.x
Doctrinal Helps was originally an insert to the Front Rank Teachers' Bible. It was later published on its own by the Christian Board of Publication (connected with the Christian Church/Disciples of Christ) in 1912.
This book has two main sections: The Bible and The Church.
- How We Got Our Bible, by W. C. Morro
- Bible Dispensations, by J. J. Haley
- The Bible as Devotional Literature, by J. H. Garrison
- Jesus Biblically Defined, by R. P. Shepherd
- The New Testament Church, by A. C. Smither
- The Place of Christian Baptism, by F. D. Kershner
- The Place of the Lord's Table
- The Place of the Holy Spirit in the New Testament Church, by Marion Stevenson
- The Place of Missions in the New Testament Church, by A. McLean
- The Place of Christian Stewardship in the New Testament Church, by Mrs. M. E. Harlan
- The Disciples of Christ, by W. R. Warren
NOTE: there are a couple places in the text where it seems some words are missing. This is the way it appears in the source document.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 9,008 Total Files
- 50 Total Categories
- 175 Total Contributors
- 4,556,134 Total Downloads
- Unabridged BDB; Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon (mapped to Strong's numbers) Latest File
- Eliran Wong Latest Submitter