- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 28 2012 07:26 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 29 2012 09:21 AM
- File Size: 438K
- Views: 2556
- Downloads: 324
- Author: Atticus G. Haygood
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- No modules found
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Haygood, Atticus G. - The Man From Galilee 1.0
Methodist Bible Characters Jesus Studies Apologetics / Evangelism Christology
Atticus G. Haygood
9.x - 10.x
Atticus Greene Haygood (1839 – 1896) was an American Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church, south.
This book was the answer to a request that he place--in written form--his thoughts on the fact of Jesus Christ. This book comes highly recommended from those outside of his denomination as well as within it.
1. Did the Evangelists Invent Jesus?
2. "No Dramatist can Draw Taller Men Than Himself"
3. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John: Neither good nor great enough.
4. Is Jesus an Ideal Jew of the Time of Tiberius?
5. Jesus and Myths
6. Jesus and Hebrwe Human Nature
7. His Method of Thought Differences Him from Men
8. "Never Man Spake Like This Man"
9. The Son of Man and Sin
10. The Magnitude of the End He Proposed and Set About
11. Never Man Planned Like This Man
12. Jesus--Neither Theologian Nor Ecclesiastic
13. "Jesus took the way of perishing"
14. His Grasp Upon Mankind
15. What He Claims and Demands
16. Jesus--the One Universal Character
17. The Christ, the Son of the Living God