- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 12 2012 08:37 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 06 2013 04:05 PM
- File Size: 2.44MB
- Views: 6454
- Downloads: 2,552
- Author: Max Younce
- e-Sword Version: Compatible w/ 9.x but has 10.x only features
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Younce, Max - I'm So Glad You Asked -300 Bible Questions Answered (2 vols)
- Younce, Max - A Biblical Examination of Baptism
- Younce, Max - Who Can Forgive Sins -The Lutheran Minister, The Catholic Priest, Or Jesus Christ?
- Younce, Max - Not Chosen To Salvation
- Younce, Max - Three Important Questions
- Younce, Max - Truth About Evolution -- Don't Let Satan Make A Monkey Out of You!
- Younce, Max - Salvation and The Public Invitation
- Younce, Max - Martin Luther, Master of Deceit
- Younce, Max - Face to Face with Tongues (A Verse by Verse Examination and Exposition On the Subject of Tongues)
- Max Younce Collection
- Younce, Max - I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Younce, Max - A Biblical Examination of Hell
Hell Bible Interpretation Baptist Copyrighted
Compatible w/ 9.x but has 10.x only features
About A Biblical Examination of Hell
Can hell be explained away as allegorical, parables, and symbolical stories never to be taken literally? It's popular in Christianity now to present such views, but Dr. Younce disagrees.
Dr. Younce presents a wealth of information as he makes the scriptural case for hell. In the preface, the author says: "This is by no means an exhaustive study on this subject, but rather charts and comments to help clarify much misunderstanding concerning the subject of Hell." But I would argue that Dr. Yonce's analysis of hell is the most comprehensive resource on the subject currently available for e-Sword. Dr. Younce addresses the new trend in popular Christianity that seeks to disprove hell. Dr. Younce also expresses his extreme dissatisfaction with modern Bible translations attempting to do obscure or eliminate hell from the Bible.
This text has been properly and carefully formatted for e-Sword (not an unattractive copy/paste job) with the author's blessing and permission. (e-Sword 9 users--this resource will not display properly in e-Sword 9. The text references diagrams and charts that do not appear in e-Sword 9. Please upgrade to e-Sword 10 or miss the images shown in the screenshot at the bottom of the page.)
This book covers the following aspects of Hell:
- The mistranslation of the word "Hell."
- Show the various places of torment.
- What about the angels in Hell?
- The Great White Throne Judgment.
- Where did the saved and lost go in the Old Testament?
- Where is Hell located?
- Where do the lost go today?
- Is Hell real, or just a scare tactic?
- Where did Christ go when He died?
- Many other questions will be answered that people have asked about Hell from time to time.
- I have also prepared seven charts which I believe will simplify and help clarify the Bible teaching on this important subject. The charts cover the following:
- Chart One shows the location of Hades.
- Chart Two shows the abode of the saved and lost of the Old Testament.
- Chart Three shows where Christ went between His death and Resurrection.
- Chart Four shows Christ anointing the Mercy Seat in Heaven during the first eight days after His Resurrection.
- Chart Five shows Christ's Ascension to Heaven with all the Old Testament Saints.
- Chart Six shows the lost in Hades going to the Great White Throne Judgment for judgment, then cast into the Lake of Fire.
- Chart Seven shows the Two Resurrections.
About The Author
Dr. Younce has been in the ministry 40 years, having been ordained in 1970. He is a graduate of Florida Bible College and holds a Doctorate in Theology. He has pastored churches in Ohio, Indiana, Florida, and Minnesota. He is the founding pastor of Heritage Bible Church in Ohio and Heritage Baptist Bible Church in Walnut Grove, Minnesota. He and his wife, Marge, have made Walnut Grove their home since 1991.
Dr. Younce's ministry has always been motivated by a caring evangelistic outreach. Thirty-six years of radio and recently television, bear this out. Teaching is another characteristic of Dr. Younce's ministry. This is evidenced by the many Bible Institute courses he has taught over the years.
Dr. Younce's style of writing is Bible-centered, direct, and inspiring. He "pulls no punches" to tickle the ears. He believes now, more than ever, people need to know what the Bible says…and they need not to be deceived by the "vain traditions of men!"
Like this Author?
Click here to see Max Younce's other books.
Copyright © 2008. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No portion of this publication may be reproduced, stored in any electronic system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the author. Brief quotations may be used in literary reviews.
Some artwork and cover design Copyright © by Duncan Long and are used with the artist’s permission. All rights reserved. See more of Long’s Christian artwork at http://duncanlong.com/christian.html.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the King James Translation of the Bible.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2008909452
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. Max D. Younce
P.O. Box 573
Walnut Grove, MN 56180
Printed in the USA
3212 E. Hwy. 30
Kearney, NE 68848
1. The Copyright © for all materials is owned by Heritage Baptist Bible Church and its licensors. All rights reserved.
2. Photos and artwork licensed for use are the property of the respective owner and should not be reused in other publications without the artist’s permission.
3. Heritage Baptist Bible Church, P.O. Box 573,Walnut Grove, MN 56180, Dr. Max D. Younce, Pastor, Church Phone: 507-859-2519
4. The books and articles may be downloaded, without editing;
a. in general, for personal use only, and not for re-sale;
b. and specifically for your use on your web site and your contributions to the e-Sword module repository in the manner you describe.