- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 03 2012 09:41 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 18 2012 12:11 PM
- File Size: 80K
- Views: 5532
- Downloads: 1,575
- Author: Alexander Campbell
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Living Oracles New Testament LONT (1835)
- Campbell, Alexander - Demonology
- Campbell, Alexander/Owen, Richard - Debate on Evidences of Christianity
- Campbell, Alexander - Christian Baptism (1851)
- Campbell, Alexander - The Christian System
- Campbell, Alexander - Is Capital Punishment Sanctioned by Divine Authority?
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Campbell, Alexander - Delusions: An Analysis of the Book of Mormon (1832) 1.0
Comparative Religion Unorthodox Modern (1800-Today) Illustrations/Quotations Church of Christ
9.x - 10.x
The complete title for this pamphlet-size work is:
AN ANALYSIS OF THE BOOK OF MORMON WITH AN EXAMINATION OF ITS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL EVIDENCES, AND A REFUTATION OF ITS PRETENCES TO DIVINE AUTHORITY
It was written by Alexander Campbell, a pioneer preacher who never shied away from debate with those whom he felt were misapplying the Scriptures, or--even worse--were lying about God.
What makes this resource even more interesting is that it was written in 1832, just two years after Joseph Smith first authored the Book of Mormon. Even that early, it was exposed as a fraud.
NOTE: This book is now available in a fully re-formatted PDF file, searchable and clickable, here.