- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 03 2012 09:07 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 23 2012 04:32 PM
- File Size: 221K
- Views: 2717
- Downloads: 736
- Author: A.R. Main
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Main, A.R. - Studies in Ambigous Texts 1.0
Apologetics / Evangelism Expository Topics Jesus Studies Bible Interpretation Word Study Homiletics Sermon Helps Church of Christ
9.x - 10.x
R.A. Main was a preacher and Christian Educator in Australia in the first half of the 20th century. He was the Principal (we'd call it the president in the USA) of the College of the Bible, as well as editor of The Australian Christian.
This file (in both topx and refx format) deals with some texts that commentators have been divided on because of some measure of ambiguity in the text.
Contents are as follows:
- 1. Introductory
2. On Searching the Scriptures
3. Nil Desperandum
4. The Question Peter Would Not Answer
5. "Tears, Idle Tears"
6. The Gift of the Holy Spirit
7. On Giving Up Our Rights
8. One Thing Needful
9. The Lord's Prayer
10. Making Friends of the Mammon of Unrighteousness
11. The Word's First Word
12. "Why Callest Thou Me Good?"
13. "Baptised for the Dead"
14. "Sound Doctrine"
15. Mirrored Glory and Transformed Life
16. Glory of God and Peace of Man
17. Faith and Its Assurance
18. Light Which Lighteth Every Man
19. "Not . . . But"
20. "To the Uttermost"