- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 17 2011 07:32 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 02 2012 08:32 PM
- File Size: 329K
- Views: 2384
- Downloads: 516
- Author: James Smith
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 6
- Smith, James - Believers Daily Remembrancer.zip
- Smith, James - The Attributes Of God
- Smith, James - The Love Of Christ
- Smith, James - Refreshment For The Savior's Flock At Eventide
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 1
- Smith, James - The Rainbow Of The Covenant
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 2
- Smith, James - James Smith's Autobiography
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 3
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 5
- Smith, James and Lee, Robert - Handfuls on Purpose (12 volumes)
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 7
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 8.
- Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 9
- Smith, James - The Believers Companion In Seasons Of Affliction And Trouble
- Works of James Smith
- Smith, James - Treasures from James Smith (choice articles).
- Smith, James E. - Proper Names in Isaiah (Dictionary)
- Smith, Jay - 101 Cleared Up Contradictions in the Bible
- Zerr Combined Bible Commentary
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Smith, James - Choice Sermons By James Smith - Volume 4
Christian Living Devotional
9.x - 10.x
30 Choice Sermons by James Smith - This is Volume 4.
Has God Forgotten to Be Gracious?
The Wise Choice!
Whose Slave Are You?
Exhortation and Encouragement
What Do You Want?
Is this like Jesus?
Ruin and Redemption
The Great Deceiver!
The Shepherd Seeking the Lost Sheep
Jesus and the Sinner
Look upon Me!
Comfort for the Christian
Do not be fainthearted or afraid!
Is Everything All Right?
Injustice in a Graveyard!
How Old Are You?
He Was Humbled
Reserved unto Judgment!
More Severe Punishment
God's Work — and Man's Work
Updated to e-Sword Standard Fonts.
James Smith (1802—1862) was a predecessor of Charles Spurgeon at New Park Street Chapel in London from 1841 until 1850. Early on, Smith's readings were even more popular than Spurgeon's!
My object is to lead the mind . . .
from SELF — to Jesus;
from sin — to salvation;
from the troubles of life — to the comforts of the gospel.
My aim is . . .
to humble the sinner — and exalt the Savior;
to strip the creature — and place the crown on the head of God's free grace!
I cannot ascribe too much to Jesus — or too little to man!
Source Note and Special Thanks
God's servants at http://www.gracegems.org/ updated, revised, and adapted this beautiful material to modern English. They adopted a 'flowing poetic form' for most of the quotes as an aid to reflection and comprehension. http://www.gracegems.../literature.htm Grace Gems Copyright Policy: We frequently get requests asking for permission to use literature from Grace Gems. Since everything on our website is public domain, there is no need to ask permission. We encourage others to use our literature in any way they desire. Forward it to others — add it to your website — put it in your church bulletins — make it into books or booklets for distribution. Also, feel free to add a "link" to http://www.gracegems.org/ on your website — there is no need to ask for permission. (Formatted for e-Sword by Tom Rightmer using e-Sword ToolTip v3.44)