- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 02 2011 07:54 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 23 2021 08:29 PM
- File Size: 935.09K
- Views: 11358
- Downloads: 1,229
- Author: Stephen Jovanovic
- Suggest New Tag:: Tools, Utillities, e-Sword
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
ESM653.zip (e-Sword CD Menu) Version 6.53
Suggest New Tag::
Tools, Utillities, e-Sword
READ THIS PAGE
Watch the Movie
This is a new version of the e-Sword Installer Menu. The major change made to this version is the new skin (image). The previous versions with the old skins have been there for quite a few years, and when deciding to update it, I felt it was about time for a newish fresh look.
At one stage I was tossing up whether to do away with an image, and just have a charcoal flat look, but decided against it as it just looked too dark and just didn't look right. So, hence this new image.
The next major change made to this program is that it's now a 64 bit program. And as such this program will not run on a 32 bit version of Windows. So, for those of you who do not have a 64bit edition of Windows, and you still wish to use this program, you will need to upgrade your system to 64bit.
To see the actual list of changes made to this program, please read the Change Log below this page..
Media This Program Will Autorun On
- CD (Tested)
- DVD (Tested)
- Pen, Thumb, Stick, or whatever name one wishes to it Drives (Tested)
- Blueray (Not Tested)
- ESM Help.pdf
- Latest e-Sword version setup file
- e-Sword Training setup file
Important stuff you need to know.
This program will only run installer files which have an exe extension. You will not be able to install any resources by any other extension.
The next important thing you will need to know, is that the program will only load up the files from their required default folders, which are:
The program will not load any resources from any other folder names, and the user will receive an error massage stating what the error is if the folder names are different from above. See Screenshot at bottom of this page.
What's New in Version Version 6.53 (See full changelog)
- 24/07/2021 Cleaned up some code and updated the Assembly versioning file.
- 27/05/2021 Updated to install e-Sword 13.00
- 30/09/2020 Updated to install e-Sword 12.20
- 09/11/2019 Updated to install e-Sword 12.10
- 18/12/2018 Corrected spelling error in syntax for the link to BibleSupport in the Exit Dialog
- 21/11/2018 Updated to install e-Sword version 11.22
- 19/11/2018 Updated to install e-Sword version 11.21
- 15/11/2018 Added tooltip code and text for the Notes button. Seems like I forgot that one when working on the program.
- 14/05/2018 Added tooltip text for combo boxes
- 06/04/2018 Replaced Screenshots to reflect the new version. Fixed Copyright year to reflect the current year in the About Dialog.
- 05/04/2018 Version 6.40 Changed the skin, slightly enlarged the size of the main interface, e-Sword logo no longer included, enlarged the size of the icons in the buttons, included a video on the main page
- Version 6.30 Changes made to the Topic Note Button and associated ComboBox
- 9\8\2018 Added code to re-enable the Presentation button.