- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 02 2011 07:54 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 14 2017 03:32 AM
- File Size: 923.47K
- Views: 7737
- Downloads: 1,095
- Author: Stephen Jovanovic
- Suggest New Tag:: Tools, Utillities, e-Sword
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
ESM630.zip (e-Sword CD Menu) Version 6.30
Suggest New Tag::
Tools, Utillities, e-Sword
READ THIS PAGE
Finally this new and updated version of e-Sword CD Menu is complete, and ready to use. A great deal of changes has been made to where it one is able to distribute not only e-Sword official resources, but also one's own and other third party resources. And the best thing about that is all resources can be installed through the menu program.
OK, the changes made to the program are:
- Gone are the context menus, and replaced by Dropdown Combo Boxes, which are hidden and will appear once a particular resource button has been clicked.
- Gone is the option to install a PDF reader, as I have assumed everyone has got one in some form or another.
- Gone is the help file and replaced by a user guide
- Colored Bible icons in the resource buttons to differentiate the resource types.
- Discontinued ESIM, and kept its older brother, the e-Sword CD Menu, abbreviated as ESM
- Installs the current version of e-Sword (what ever it may be).
Media This Program Will Autorun On
- CD (Tested)
- DVD (Tested)
- Pen, Thumb, Stick, or whatever name one wishes to it Drives (Tested)
- Blueray (Not Tested)
- ESM Help.pdf
- Latest e-Sword version setup file
- e-Sword Training setup file
Important stuff you need to know.
This program will only run installer files which have an exe extension. You will not be able to install any resources by any other extension.
The next important thing you will need to know, is that the program will only load up the files from their required default folders, which are:
The program will not load any resources from any other folder names, and the user will receive an error massage stating what the error is if the folder names are different from above. See Screenshot at bottom of this page.
What's New in Version Version 6.30 (See full changelog)
- Version 6.30 Changes made to the Topic Note Button and associated ComboBox