- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Jun 11 2011 05:29 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 06 2011 11:11 AM
- File Size: 140.68K
- Views: 1334
- Downloads: 223
- Author: Austin-Sparks, Theodore
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Austin-Sparks, T. - Christ the Power of God
- Austin-Sparks, T. - That Which Was From The Beginning
- Austin-Sparks, T. - Sermons and Articles
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - The Lamb in the Midst of the Throne
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - From the Wilderness to the Land
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Christ Our Life
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Let Us Run
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - A Savior to the Uttermost
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Signficance of Christ
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Because He Saw His Glory
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Christ Our All
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Discipline Unto Prayer
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Discipleship in the School of Christ
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Divine Anointing
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Spiritual Manhood
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - The Nature of that Which Issues in the Resurrection of Christ
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - Position and Power - The Power of His Resurrection
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - The Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - The Burning Fire of the Spirit
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - The Crisis of Pentecost and the Significance of the Holy Spirit's Coming
- Austin-Sparks, Theodore - The Holy Spirit
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Austin-Sparks, T. - Are One That They May All Be-One Even As We.zip
9.x - 10.x
" Are One That They May All Be One, Even As We " - Volume 1
by T. Austin-Sparks
First through Twenty-Second Meeting
Manila Philippines, 1964
"That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent Me. And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are one."
Meeting 1 - God's Ways Are Different From Our Ways
Meeting 2 - "That They May Be In Us"
Meeting 3 - "He Loved Them Unto the Uttermost"
Meeting 4 - "Jesus Christ... Both Their Lord and Ours"
Meeting 5 - "Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth"
Meeting 6 - "The Most Important Thing is Spiritual Understanding"
Meeting 7 - Christ Corporate is the Church
Meeting 8 - "Have You Understood All These Things?"
Meeting 9 - Has it Come From Heaven by the Spirit of God?
Meeting 10 - Jesus Came to Form a New Heavenly Israel
Meeting 11 - The Presence of the Lord: "The Lord is With Us"
Meeting 12 - "This Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom
Meeting 13 - The Lord Will Never Have Mixture in Our Life or in Our Work For Him
Meeting 14 - The New Israel's Passover
Meeting 15 - God Has Shown Us the Pattern: He Has Shown Us That Pattern Who Is Christ In Perfection
Meeting 16 - "I Will Not Offer Unto the Lord That Which Cost Me Nothing"
Meeting 17 - The Parable of the Two Seeds
Meeting 18 - An Impossible Situation was Turned into a Glorious Possibility by the Presence of the Lord Jesus
Meeting 19 - The Absolute Necessity of Our Receiving the Holy Spirit
Meeting 20 - "This One Thing I Do"
Meeting 21 - It is Real Worship to be Broken Before the Lord
Meeting 22 - The Prayer of Our High Priest: Father, I Want My Whole Family to be There With Me