- New Content
- Message Board
- Submitted: Jun 11 2011 05:29 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 17 2011 09:58 AM
- File Size: 38.39K
- Views: 1365
- Downloads: 206
- Author: Gerstner, John H.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Gerstner, John H. - Biblical Inerrancy.zip
Gerstner, John H.
9.x - 10.x
by John H Gerstner
Part I. Some Unsound Bases for Sound Doctrine
1. The Bible's Own Testimony as the Basis for Bible Inerrancy
2. The Holy Spirit's Testimony as the Basis for Bible Inerrancy
3. The Believer's Testimony as the Basis for Bible Inerrancy
4. The Church's Testimony as the Basis for Bible Inerrancy
Part II. A Sound Basis for Sound Doctrine
5. The Testimony of Divinely Commissioned Messengers as the Basis for Bible Inerrancy
(a) The Argument from Commissioned Messengers to Inspired Bible
6. The Testimony of Divinely Commissioned Messengers as the Basis for Bible Inerrancy
( The Argument from Inspired Bible to Inerrant Bible
Part III. Some Objections to Inerrancy and Their Answers
7. Objections Allegedly Arising from Science
8. Objections Arising from an Alleged "Docetism"
Appendix on "The Confession of 1967" (of the UPCUSA)
Select and Recommended Bibliography
Reformatted for e-Sword by David Cox © 2007