- New Content
- Message Board
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 23 2011 09:21 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 22 2013 05:33 PM
- File Size: 419K
- Views: 1892
- Downloads: 432
- Author: Gray, James M.
- e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x
If our e-Sword and MySword modules have blessed you, please consider a small donation.
Your donation pays only for dedicated server hosting, bandwidth, software licenses, and capital equipment (scanners, OCR equipment, etc).
Other Modules By Same Author
- Gray, James M. - Synthetic Bible Studies Old Testament.topx.exe
- Gray, James M. - Salvation From Start to Finish
- Gray, James M. - Synthetic Bible Studies NT.topx.exe
- Gray, James M. - Primers of the Faith
- James Gray's Concise Bible Commentary
- Gray, James - How to Master the English Bible
- Gray, James - Prophecy and the Lord's Return
- Gray, James M - A Textbook on Prophecy
- Gray, James M. - Library
e-Sword 9+ Module Download:
Gray, James M. - Great Epochs Of Sacred History 1.0
Bible Backgrounds Episcopal
Gray, James M.
9.x - 10.x
I. When The World Was Made
Where did Moses get his facts?—Whence came man?
—Were there pre-Adamites?—The earth a ball of
fire—Voltaire answered—The doctrine of the Trinity—
Creation out of nothing—Evolution.
II. When Sin Entered The World
Body, soul and spirit—Eden a reality—Man's glory
his peril—The first interrogation point—Humanity
deified—The formula of the pit—The first promise of
redemption—Shall Satan ever die?
III. When The First City Was Built
No real catastrophes in history—Why was Abel's
sacrifice accepted?—Religion not enough—In the land
of Nod—Whom Cain married—What civilization is—
Shall we all die?—When the church is translated.
IV. When The Flood Came And Swept Them All Away
The days of Noah—Fallen angels on earth—Ante-
diluvian civilization—Women's activities—Are men
to blame?—Spiritism in our public schools—Suicide
and lust—Did the flood ever occur?
V. When The First World-monarchy Began
The rainbow in the cloud—How the nations originated
—Ancient greatness—The most important document
in the world—"The Lord came down"—Is the tower
of Babel historic?—A raven or a nightingale?
VI. When The Last World-monarchy Shall Appear
God's purpose in Israel—Israel's failure and its re-
sults—The history of the Antichrist—Shall Babylon
be restored? — The commercial crisis coming—The
"trust" and the "union" —How the last world-
monarchy shall end—Bringing back the King.
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- Tool-tipped and formatted.